• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Damn good business tonight, some from after night races with all chiobus

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight, big crowd at my humble restaurant, lots of towkays with gorgeous women hanging on their arms and throwing money about.

Some came from Turf Club where they must have enjoyed themselves and made good money

I went to our local news sites and found no coverage. So kancheong about foreign stuff but cannot help promote our very own.

Only saw the news on the turf club website and BBC.

Useless Channel News Asia. No coverage at all about Singapore and one of the worlds most prominent race

The Singapore Airlines International Cup worth S$3,000,00.00

Instead they have all these below, hahaha

Must take their sports reporters out and slap them in public

Useless shits

• Tennis: Sharapova beats Li Na to win Rome title
• Cricket: Windies fifth-wicket duo frustrate England
• Cheerleading: S'pore shine in Tokyo meet
• Football: Drogba the hero as Chelsea win Champions League
• Football: Sivaji's KBZ into Singapore Cup last eight
• Badminton: China win Thomas, Uber Cup group matches
• Squash: Matthew makes British Open history
• Squash: David regains British Open title
• Motorcycling: Lorenzo takes MotoGP lead
• Cycling: Rabottini breakaway pays off in Giro d'Italia
• Olympics: Liu Xiang modest ahead of Games
• Golf: Colsaerts beats McDowell on final hole
• Golf: Kim Bi-O wins SK Telecom Open
• Ice Hockey: Russia win world championship
• Basketball: Spurs win 17th in a row to rally past Clippers
• Yachting: French crew trims Spaniard's Ocean Race edge
• Sailing: An anxious wait for Sydney

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...bro good for u....have u added Bullshits in your menu....
if your business did not improve further, i tok......

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh...i switched to CNA and they show SIA cup, fuck, since when a gambling activity become a sport? And since when CNA becomes a sports channel? CCB, bow to blow the FT dicks only...CCB

as if I fuck care which beh wins the SIA paltry cup? 3m big fuck? They shld go check Dubai Cup or Ascott.

SG sports? Fuck...except lonely sinkie guys pcc loh...if horse racing is a sport, then PCC surely is a sport too...u get to exercise your hand & dick.