• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daily Flaming - Do Your Cursing of Each Other Here (To Be Incinerated)

jw5

Loyal
JW5 vs Scroobal thread

So that would be the end of the Lee regime? Or is there another heir to the throne?

Maybe someone from this picture? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

attachment.php

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PM to step down in late 2018.

The chao ah kuah is Gossipy Former Policeman Mark Andrew Yeo, who uses the monikers scroobal and Debonerman, among many others. :rolleyes:

Hello,

It does not bother me, but using up "band width" for an irrelevant matter.
I wonder why you appear to be so keen on this "Mark Andrew Yeo", who may or may not be [scroobal] and [Debonerman].
Enjoy your day.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Hello,

I wonder why you appear to be so keen on this "Mark Andrew Yeo", who may or may not be [scroobal] and [Debonerman].
Enjoy your day.

jw5 even thinks that I am scroobal!

Maybe I am LOL!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello,

Enjoy your day.

That homosexual fuck wants to suck our cocks. We can't let him. We are straight men. LOL

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Re: Yet Another Car Parallel Importer Run Road! Sinkies Not Tired Of Getting Cheated!

He is richer than Gossipy Former Policeman, Manipulative Yet Needy, King Of Hindsight, Faggot Maggot, Mark Andrew Yeo. :biggrin:

attachment.php

Probably. MAY be.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kee Chiu: 'Marry The Woman You Love Or Love The Woman You Marry?'

You mean like your ang moh loving wife? Boh pian lor................ LOL.............. LOL..................

Quarrel also cannot do it like a man you fucking chao ah qua. Lol Lol

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chan Chun Seng is just like chao ah qua jw5. No originality. Lee Kuan Yew brought it up in one of his earlier May Day Rally speeches.

jw5

Loyal

Chan Chun Seng is just like chao ah qua jw5. No originality. Lee Kuan Yew brought it up in one of his earlier May Day Rally speeches.

Guess the chao ah qua in this picture. :wink:

Hint: The monikers he uses are scroobal and Debonerman, among many others.

attachment.php