• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daily Flaming - Do Your Cursing of Each Other Here (To Be Incinerated)

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lee Kong Chian and the Bishan Hawker Centre Saga

since this thread already started. don't waste lah.

fuck you chee bye kia scroobal. who the fuck are you to say forumers cannot post repetitive posts har? who the fuck are you chee bye kia to comment forumer cannot repeatedly post about prc mms?

buay song? buy over this forum lah, chee bye kia scroobal.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ummm...wah, sue you for slander. meaning cheebye must use his real name right? kns, where got screwball vs esnd in court one har?

wahahahahaha! that's the whole idea. i'm baiting shim out under the light of public scrutiny, but as usual, heshe will have no balls to show shis shitty tail as there are many out there ready to pounce with lawsuits on this coward of a slanderer.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

since this thread already started. don't waste lah.

fuck you chee bye kia scroobal. who the fuck are you to say forumers cannot post repetitive posts har? who the fuck are you chee bye kia to comment forumer cannot repeatedly post about prc mms?

buay song? buy over this forum lah, chee bye kia scroobal.

such low down vulgarity and profanity can only come from the vulval anal mouth of a closetted wimp...PUI!!!!
another shameless bohlampar hide behind computer fcuktard idiotic fool!!! PUI!!!

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

if you can find scroobal's repetitive lies on "cutebayhunk" in both the emigration and courtyard sections, i sincerely appreciate it. i can look them up too, and will do so at a more free time. thanks!

Your misdeeds are in fact known to many forummers. If you think only two or three forummers knows about them, you are sadly mistaken.

I challenge you to go and ask all the veterans in emigration. See how many regard you as a highly respected person who tells the clean truth and never misleads people.

If you want to rake up your own misdeeds and repost all of them, all of us will definitely welCUM that! You will only be digging your own foot into the ground!

What a silly arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wah say!! Attention lai liao!!!!

Hoot ah!!!! I love it when people like JW5 give me such highlight and attention!

* Basking in the spotlight *

According to Leongsam, repetitive posts are allowed in the courtyard folder. :biggrin:

Quotes from internet moniker Hawkeye1819 in the attached thread:

http://singsupplies.com/showthread....from-Bishan-Food-centre-to-reserve-tables-for

Post#75:
"jw5 I have no beef with you and do not wish to be drawn into your conflict with others. but just a word of advice ... if I wanted to I could march to my lawyers first thing morning and sue both you and eatshit for slander.

I am a gentle person. just pray that you don't step on the toes of someone else who is willing to take legal action. you carry on this behavior one day you're going to meet someone a lot more willing and dextrous in the use of the stick."

Post#73:
"just cut the masturbation and answer the question about why Bishan CCC behaviour was considered replusive but wp supporters congregation at hg ave 5 was not. and why the need to do damage control on stomp.

you are trying to imitate your sultan in clone hunting but my toes are laughing. this is what happens when you suck too many cocks"

Post#61:
"A few hundred words of incoherent bullshit and still no clue as to why this incident caused a furore and other table reservation incidences did not.

After a half dozen long-winded grandmother posts, also no clue why patrons felt insulted at being chased away. The fact that fast food restraurants and other hawker centres were round the corner was not the issue.

Ironically, exact some behaviour was exhibited when cutebayhunk got caught out playing to fool in the emigration section. Looks like some habits don't change despite changing nick."

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your misdeeds are in fact known to many forummers. If you think only two or three forummers knows about them, you are sadly mistaken.

I challenge you to go and ask all the veterans in emigration. See how many regard you as a highly respected person who tells the clean truth and never misleads people.

If you want to rake up your own misdeeds and repost all of them, all of us will definitely welCUM that! You will only be digging your own foot into the ground!

What a silly arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you see what you just did? i purposely refer to "scroobal" and you responded with such vitriol. self-pwn'ed and busted again! it's because you treat your other moniker "scroobal" sacrosanct that it should be devoid of ill-repute and blemish that you need to defend it at all cost. well, both monikers now are compromised due to yourself getting confused with which handle to use. lol! it's quite entertaining. :biggrin:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

How come this thread is not yet incinerated? :confused:

And seriously are there really only 10 people or less regularly posting in this forum? :eek:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
AGC and the Court of Public Opininon - Massive Boos Boos

Sponsored like yours? How is Tey holding up in IMH? I hope he pays you enough to kanna humtam here. LOL!

I almost confuse you with ah meng because IQ almost the same.

250px-AhMeng.jpg

JIAKLIAOBEE Ah Beng! YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED AT BIRTH!

That picture is of one of your parents. Your damn IQ is so fucking low that you fell straight for my trap. Hahahahahahaha.

FUCK FCUK FARK YOU.

Last edited:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: AGC and the Court of Public Opininon - Massive Boos Boos

this thread is terrible. bad for my heart. too much screwing and farking....:eek:

jw5

Loyal
Re: Singaporean counter sues a stat board who first sued her for defamation

I did not realise that she is only 21. If she has the guts to stand up and fight back I say lets give her all the help she needs. This sort of bullying but the authorities should not be tolerated. These are the sort of things that will cost them dearly at the polls. We also cannot have the country's PM start apologising every time he is going to lose his pants.

Compare this girl to the ladyboy lover who was hiding in Thailand and blaming everyone but himself.

Cunning bastard Scroobal,

If your bogus allegation that LTK is a pap agent is true, why did the "country's PM" have to apologise when he was "going to lose his pants".

Wouldn't it have been easier and more in line with their style to just get the agent to do something.

Or is it you whack the opposition and their candidates when you want to help pap and then praise the opposition's efforts in order to be popular and put people off your agenda, like the snake that you are.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: petition to leongsam to reinstate zap function

You lose an intellectual argument? All you guys know is to zap?
Thats why Sam ban the zap function cos there are too many of you bullies!
The Opposition will never be able to attract good talent with people like you guys!
I DO NOT support this Petition!

i totally agree with you
stewpigs like Chon and Mon and Wikiphil are cyberbullies
no brains but zapping dung inside their skull
they lost an argument, they zapped
they lost their testicles, they zapped
they lost their brains, they zapped
they lost everything, they regurgitated profanities, vulgarities and obscenities
they should all be incinerated for ever in a crematorium in kongmengsan
to save this great forum from all their pollutions and stewpidities

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: petition to leongsam to reinstate zap function

simi lanjiao intellectual arguement? u want intercourse? here have. intellect, u go ypap lah.

another stewpig comment from a no brainer cyberbully
only know how to zap and fcuk people
no brains, no testicles,no seeds
these are the type of hooligans and thugs the forum should eradicate

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Huang Wen Yong...

he is kopisai.........he eats only shit.
narong,pls don't make fun of people who have passed on
you should show sympathy, empathy and compassion
accumulate good karma and have a happy and peaceful life
don't be inflicted with kopisiasm
your life will be utter miserable like that Chon The StewPig
Moo The Cowdung and Wikiphil The Paedophil
These people are condemned to eternal hell liao

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

narong,pls don't make fun of people who have passed on
you should show sympathy, empathy and compassion
accumulate good karma and have a happy and peaceful life
don't be inflicted with kopisiasm
your life will be utter miserable like that Chon The StewPig
Moo The Cowdung and Wikiphil The Paedophil
These people are condemned to eternal hell liao
i'm not making fun of the dead........i'm make fun of you, the brain dead.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i'm not making fun of the dead........i'm make fun of you, the brain dead.

yah lah brain dead lah
still posting to you
you must be dead to see a ghost writer
haha..i thought u r so cleber
now degenerated into Chon The Stewpiglet liao...sad
and Wiliphil the Paedophilet too....stewpidity fool u are....

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

dun eat too much shit then..........now you got shit for brains

another very stewpiglet remark
shits for brains are good fertilizers for you stewpiggies lah
you need shit in your brains to grow and glow you chump!
don't tell the whole world you are stoopid
if only you can just shut your vulvalanal gap
nobody will know
now be good
dont create bad karma> cancer> death

DogVader69DorkVader

Alfrescian
Loyal

another very stewpiglet remark
shits for brains are good fertilizers for you stewpiggies lah
you need shit in your brains to grow and glow you chump!
don't tell the whole world you are stoopid
if only you can just shut your vulvalanal gap
nobody will know
now be good
dont create bad karma> cancer> death

Fuck your whole family for 18 generations understand? :biggrin:

Come on u weakling. Zap me to da max. What's the matter? No balls or not enough donor accounts? LOL