• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daily Flaming - Do Your Cursing of Each Other Here (To Be Incinerated)

jw5

Loyal
Re: Confession by sister of Pinky: She IS sent by GOD

Why I choose to remain single
by Lee Wei Ling

Scroobal, she is a humbug, like you.
Remember when you said that there is something wrong with people who remained single?
Well Scroobal, your wife is now behaving like she is single.
She's painting the town red. Errr, or rather, her lovers are painting her red.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Png Eng Huat vs Heng Swee Kiat

Sometimes you have to put someone in their place. I slapped him silly for his inappropriate behaviour. It took him one month to realise the error of his ways and today he became civil to GD and I am sure he will continue to be civil to those who are decent, contribute value and make this forum a better place.

You are a manipulative motherfucking bastard Scroobal.
Taking little potshots at the pap while trying to derail the opposition campaign a few weeks before GE 2011.
Bullying and manipulating whoever does not agree with you or who asks you to verify your allegations.
It looks like you will only develop a little self awareness when you suffer a personal unatural tragedy, for example the death of your children.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?89550-The-Chen-Show-Mao-Affair

jw5

Loyal

That post has so much venom and you trying to tell me that people change. You stuffed up and now digging a deeper hole. You guys put the knife into WP and attacked relentlessly WP supporters and those who commented about SDP in unfavourable terms. Only the newbies and the usual blurfucks have no clue what you guys did.

Your mistake was that you thought I was concerned about my standing. Its a silly persona for christ sake.

Manipulative bastard Scroobal, you should go and fuck yourself, but please don't fuck your family anymore.
I am starting to have some pity on them, including your parents who brought you up to be the manipulative bastard you are.
You deserve all the abuse heaped on you. Perhaps one day you will get it in real life too, when you least expect it.

Your fucking bastard internet moniker is so precious and infallible to you, in terms of your "standing".
Otherwise why go to all the trouble to manipulate other internet monikers?
Surely you are not thinking of standing for elections or writing a book using this internet moniker, you fucking egoistic moron?
It's either that or you have a long standing agenda to manipulate the simple minded into believing what you say.
Ask yourself whether this disgusting online behaviour is worth a terrible real life impact.

Btw, this is the post you made about CSM and WP before GE 2011 to try and derail their campaign. (Read my latest post about your emotional baggage)
What a cunning liar and hypocrite you are Scroobal.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?89550-The-Chen-Show-Mao-Affair

jw5

Loyal

Only the newbies and the usual blurfucks have no clue what you guys did.

Scroobal, your blurfuck wife allowed her newbie lover to enter her butt. She screamed "Got You" when her butt cheeks enveloped him.

You are a pathetic manipulative greenhat motherfucker.

jw5

Loyal
Re: 9 year old sinkie prodigy proves LKY is right

Not only Henry Park but even some of the more popular neighbourhood schools are in a similar boat. You feel sorry for the parents who in many cases have volunteered for a year and still did not get the schools. Quite a bizarre situation. The rich do have 2 advantages, ability to rent close to the school and can afford for one parent not to work and volunteer.

We should feel sorry for your family, bastard Scroobal.
Quite a bizarre situation.
You refused to accept the retarded kid your wife gave birth to as being yours, but insisted that the smart kid was yours even when she admitted he wasn't.
You are such a pathetic manipulative bastard Scroobal.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Re: Guess the race: web designer cheats customer a business owner.

I think it was very admirable how the 2 ladies plus some very helpful forummers put this together. The mod handled this well and knew what not to do.

I think it was very admirable how Scroobal's wife and her Ang Mo lover got together. Manipulative Bastard Scroobal handled this well and knew what not to do, and continued wearing his greenhat.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: My Power was 44 yesterday, but is 20 today!!!

We should welcome more newbies to this forum.
There is no need to jab them or threaten them or frighten away.
People like IHP should hold their cokes:oIo:
People like that stoopid Crane should not spout kausai all the time:oIo:
People like MOO The Cow, Chon The StewPighead,Narong The Kelong should be restrained with more curfew:oIo:
In this way, let a thousand flowers bloom!!! This forum will be one great world class forum! Hallelujah!!!!

Fuck your Whole Family 18 Generations Women's CHAO CHEE BYE! :oIo:

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Zapping into moderation

TS start to bring in members family to his post ! Lol !

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Zapping into moderation

too bad religious zealot do not talk here, if not i can have my fun here as well!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think it was very admirable how Scroobal's wife and her Ang Mo lover got together. Manipulative Bastard Scroobal handled this well and knew what not to do, and continued wearing his greenhat.

This bash is very powerful.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This Cafe serves damned HOT kopi!!!

It was hot, then it died down, then hot again...then cool off...now it is getting hot once more...Why?

1.The new old kid of the block Crane has surfaced and quickly becomes the most vulval mouth here.
2. IHP is his normal self, with bold vulgar and obscene fonts - nobody seems to touch him.He seems to enjoy great diplomatic immunity. But despite his anal mouth, he is actually a very harmless person.He keeps the cafe hot and red like his :oIo:
3. Wikiphil is always the most wicked, the most evil and the most diabolical demonic pondang here.Cunning and profane .His canton vulgarities stretch to 18 generations which rightly fall upon IHP who pales away.....
4.Chon The Stewpigdity Fool is always hiding behind a mask and cursing people - no guts, bohlampar, bohbrains, bohguts, bohtai ...nothing but empty worthless words....king of all the lampar threats. Promised to disappear if kopisai is still around.Eat his words and swallow his arrogance....no standard.
5.MOO THE COW is the worst intellectual bullshit here.Claiming to be Confucious expert, he is an utter failure in his anal-lects.Think highly of himself with heaven morality and nobility he behaves like a low down worm and a pathetic maggot chewing on dung....intellectual flop.
6.Of course, you have Narong The Kelong - the most cowardly of them all.Only spout and follows others.No originality.No bravery.No brains.Only spout with toads jumping out from his vulval mouth. Empty of brains filled with filthy sands.
7.And of course those clones and rabid dogs who jump out sporadically and bark mindlessly and then return to their masters' testicles and hibernate....boh lampars and toothless bites are a disgrace.
8. Of course, Jw5 and Scroobal are just putting up an intellectual show - harmless, entertaining but rather tiresome.
9.This leave us with the Thai Gang who is a very strong group who hold on their territory like their own.Good luck to them.
10.Last but not least, we have the genuine forummers' group who love this forum, who post honestly and with passion..but get bored with all these abusers and vulgarities ...but they stay on because they want this forum to flourish and to grow. They will be around for a long long time watching the tyrants and godfathers operating here and reading all the profanities displayed here.

It's good there is a big Cleansing Campaign here.It's good for the Forum and good for everyone. I wish this Forum great success and Majulah Sammyboys!!! Majulah Singapura!!! Majulah all my friends here!!!! Bless you all!!!!