• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dad no shame! Call Police to stop daughter from being bullied?!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/othe...school/ar-AAtnsy9?li=BBr8YXK&ocid=mailsignout

We’ll just let you decide if this parent is being overprotective or not. Outraged that his daughter was apparently being bullied by her peers at Yishun Secondary School (and that the school is doing nothing about it, or so he claims), he called the cops.

From his Facebook post, it seems that the police really did drop by the school to get a statement from his allegedly bullied daughter.

“Let’s see how the boy’s performance in standing trials in the Court of laws,” he says. Cold, bro.

But let’s trace what lead him to call the police on a purported teenage bully. On Oct 9, he claimed in a post that the bully — said to be a school prefect and a leader in the school’s National Cadet Corp — verbally abused his daughter, and was apparently let off lightly on grounds that he was a school student leader.

Prior to the verbal abuse, the daughter was allegedly cyber-bullied — an ordeal that she’s faced for the past nine months.

<br _moz_dirty="" />

The dad then apparently went above and beyond by directly complaining to the Ministry of Education, which aptly told him that disciplinary action would be a matter handled by the school, not an actual ministry. Angry dad got angrier.

It was only yesterday that the dad went as far as to call the police to drop by the school in his efforts to seek justice.

Naturally, folks voiced their concerns about him going a wee bit overboard.

• AAtndDC.img
  • AAtnnya.img
  • AAtnq89.img
  • AAtng5J.img
  • AAtnq8f.img
1/5 SLIDES © Provided by Coconuts Media Limited
The post Dad calls the police after his daughter allegedly gets bullied by fellow students at Yishun Secondary School appeared first on Coconuts.

AAtnny6.img
© Provided by Coconuts Media Limited polizez

Now this is a motherfucker.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The school authorities are reluctant to get involved in bullying cases as parents can sometimes get nasty or involved children of prominent people.
Bullying is a crime and police rightfully should get involved. The law of the land will resolve these cases.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiot!
Should use Ah Gong as his role model.

And then go into a cul de sac.. . with hatchet and knuckleduster.
Should he be brought to trial, he can quote Ah Gong and he be praised for his civic minded heroism.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Adults never got involved in bullying issues during my time. We formed alliances in order to deal with it ourselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This will put a permanent stop to all kinds of bullying. Good job dad.

Yes good job indeed. No point being kind Buddha heart to such verbally abusive school bullies that will grow up to become verbally abusive office bullies. I should have known and called police on the verbally abusive jiuhukia Indian office bully too.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Call the police in will only make matters worse. To this day, the scar of Benjamin Lim still remains.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Call the police in will only make matters worse. To this day, the scar of Benjamin Lim still remains.

What a hypocrite jiuhukia that 借刀杀人using Benjamin lim to chant lies to bully me and now act Buddha caring about Benjamin lim. Jiuhukia is always what they call others to be. The truth hurts but will always manifest itself indeed.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The school authorities are reluctant to get involved in bullying cases as parents can sometimes get nasty or involved children of prominent people.
Bullying is a crime and police rightfully should get involved. The law of the land will resolve these cases.
Yes what lock up and innocent guy? Allow a Sec 1 bitch to complain?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Adults never got involved in bullying issues during my time. We formed alliances in order to deal with it ourselves.

The back alley was the best spot to settle any differences. 1 rokok, I slowly tarik...

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The father did the right thing as the school did practically nothing.
As you can see majority is against it-as 70% are used to being bullied.
Not surprised if the bullies are children of FT's and victims are sheep, sorry I mean locals.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprised if the bullies are children of FT's and victims are sheep, sorry I mean locals.

Locals and spawn of locals deserved to be bullied siao siao.
70% of them voted like gong gong to be fucked to be tiewed and given clown shows and blowjobs while being laughed at.
They voted to allow FTs to come in with their brats to bully them.

Shiok shiok to see that now they gotten what they voted for

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think we will very soon see the redux of the 14 yo molest boy, who subsequently go jump. That time, the boy's parents will call mata.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think we will very soon see the redux of the 14 yo molest boy, who subsequently go jump. That time, the boy's parents will call mata.
If the boy's parents want revenge they need to call someone bigger. Like Army friend or Minister

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bring it on. The govt not scared, LHY not scared and I not scared people to sue when it's the truth.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The father did the right thing as the school did practically nothing.
As you can see majority is against it-as 70% are used to being bullied.
Call police? School bulying a crime? Wah, police can intervene in school what next? Kindergarten? Nursery? Giving Birth? Having sex?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I used to pay bigger bullies from poor backgrounds to come give the people who bullied me a good hiding. It is also an established military tactic in impoverished regions. The kid and her father should have used my tactic instead of getting their own hands dirty.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As fathers we are all protective of our children especially girls.
Yishun Sec.....I can tell you it’s a gangster school with chow ah bengs active street corner gangs. The Dad in question probably got no confidence to deal with such delinquents and their Beng parents. So when school ignore him...he does what most sinkies do....call mata.
It’s not what I’ll do but as a parent I can empathise with him.
Bullying is another problem the Cb jiakliaobees try to sweep under the carpet. Kudos to him for drawing attention to it and making those jiakliaobees work.
Isn’t this more important issue than cashless payment and diabetes?