• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dad accused of strangling Singapore twin sons no longer facing the death penalty

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dad accused of strangling Singapore twin sons no longer facing the death penalty​

272261196_305536131614973_8777922823523431485_n-1440x810.jpeg

Religious leaders and neighborhood representatives pray Sunday at a canal in Upper Bukit Timah. Photo: Sim Ann/Facebook

By Coconuts Singapore
Feb 28, 2023 | 1:16pm Singapore time

A father who allegedly strangled his two 11-year-old sons last year is no longer facing the death penalty as his murder charges were reduced to culpable homicide today.

Xavier Yap Jung Houn, 49, is accused of murdering the boys, who reportedly had special needs, at a canal in Greenridge Crescent Playground in Upper Bukit Timah on Jan. 21, 2022.

Yap’s two murder charges were downgraded when his psychiatric report by the Institute of Mental Health was released. It found that Yap suffered from a major depressive disorder of moderate severity around the time of the murders.

According to the court, he allegedly strangled the boys with the intention of killing them. The police also said Yap called the authorities for help on Jan. 21.
The boys were found dead in a dry canal bed. Yap was arrested the day after and charged within the week.

The nation paid its respects by leaving food offerings, flowers, and candles at the murder site. Six religious leaders from different faiths also gathered for an interfaith prayer organized by neighborhood representatives.

If found guilty of culpable homicide not amounting to murder, he faces life imprisonment and caning, or up to 20 years in jail, a fine and caning.

Yap’s case will continue Mar. 28.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy not say poor. Cannot handle the mundane tasks. 2.5 years NS did not make him a resilient man, make him a pussy and a murderer.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Of course he was not of sound mind, else he wouldn't have left the bodies in the canal to be discovered. He would've buried them in an obscured section of the forested area.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy not say poor. Cannot handle the mundane tasks. 2.5 years NS did not make him a resilient man, make him a pussy and a murderer.
NS taught me the following:
- how to chao keng and pretend
- how to bootlick the officers
- how to wayang at the right time
- how to talk cock and bullshit. U can do or say anything u want as long as u don’t get caught
- no honor among thieves. If u expect everyone to be brothers and take care of one another, u are the retard

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS taught me the following:
- how to chao keng and pretend
- how to bootlick the officers
- how to wayang at the right time
- how to talk cock and bullshit. U can do or say anything u want as long as u don’t get caught
- no honor among thieves. If u expect everyone to be brothers and take care of one another, u are the retard
Thatz why it churned out this piece of pussy murderer.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course he was not of sound mind, else he wouldn't have left the bodies in the canal to be discovered. He would've buried them in an obscured section of the forested area.
Possibly to make wife who abandoned them feel guilty. Anyway the guy's life was destroyed by having the retarded kids. So i guess he wanted to put them out of their and his misery.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Possibly to make wife who abandoned them feel guilty. Anyway the guy's life was destroyed by having the retarded kids. So i guess he wanted to put them out of their and his misery.
Could've brought them swimming at the beach, then pull and hold them under in deep water. Then say they drowned. Cause of death : misadventure.

Fuck, I have the mind of a killer. I am scaring myself!!!:eek::eek::eek: