• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cyber bullies zappers!!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are big cyber bullies here with nuclear power and multiple clones and handles who pride themselves as GREAT ZAPPERS always threatening people who have different views and who do not agree with them.

They boast about their Zappings and even keep a Log Book to advertise themselves as Big Cyber Bullies.

And of course you also have the closet CYBER BULLIES who have the Power to Zap and they don't post anything. These are the silent Killers, the silent back stabbers and the darkest villains who slowly eat into your bones and leave you hanging and languishing. These dark forces are the ones who work behind the scene to support their Main Handles and Clones outside.

So you are very proud when you zap someone and you boast about it. This is surely a sign of arrogance, ego and selfishness. Also another sign of the Cyber Bully who carries his Balls on his head. And these are usually the very stupid forummers. They only have the $$$ to buy power. They have no balls. No blains. No eyes.No nothing. Not even an iota of intellect or reason for doing all the hideous things .They have a big vulval mouth and a big loose anal hole.

Look at all these cyber bullies here. They are so glaringly obvious. Need I say more? FUCK ALL OF THEM DEAD!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Don't worry about them. One of my primary roles is to nullify any bullying that takes place in this forum.

munchlanchau

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are big cyber bullies here with nuclear power and multiple clones and handles who pride themselves as GREAT ZAPPERS always threatening people who have different views and who do not agree with them.

They boast about their Zappings and even keep a Log Book to advertise themselves as Big Cyber Bullies.

And of course you also have the closet CYBER BULLIES who have the Power to Zap and they don't post anything. These are the silent Killers, the silent back stabbers and the darkest villains who slowly eat into your bones and leave you hanging and languishing. These dark forces are the ones who work behind the scene to support their Main Handles and Clones outside.

So you are very proud when you zap someone and you boast about it. This is surely a sign of arrogance, ego and selfishness. Also another sign of the Cyber Bully who carries his Balls on his head. And these are usually the very stupid forummers. They only have the $$$ to buy power. They have no balls. No blains. No eyes.No nothing. Not even an iota of intellect or reason for doing all the hideous things .They have a big vulval mouth and a big loose anal hole.

Look at all these cyber bullies here. They are so glaringly obvious. Need I say more? FUCK ALL OF THEM DEAD!!!

What tok cock you ??? Wait my shifu come ...What tok cock you ???

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As usual...what's new from this senile IB...:biggrin:

is this an intelligent response?
senile IB
pap IB
kopisai go dogs fuck
kopisai this kopisai that
utterly stupidity lah........... ah meng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i also received many threatening messages via "add this to user's reputation" function.
they just sent me nasty messages

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i also received many threatening messages via "add this to user's reputation" function.
they just sent me nasty messages

good morning ginger dear
please don't be intimidated
the messages are clear
flaming kopiucle is always here.....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Auto mode to subject yourself to authority....hahaha...look at yourself...no better than a dog :biggrin:

boss leongsam is one of the most enlightened owners and moderators in cyber space...

what auto mode? you auto mode go suck bananas and serve your lord MBSSLUTS...worse than a hyena and a skunk....
now go and drink your milk to be more intelligent...don't continue to spout stupidities....ah meng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is either Kopisai, Fishypie or Char_Azn and their clones lah. :biggrin:

you see what I mean
always flaming kopi this and kopi that
this is utterly stupid with no intelligence
idocy at its worst!!! ah m e n g !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody knows kopi better than his disciple cockeye1918 :biggrin:

Shitfu shifty shitfu see how you start provoking people? Always act so innocent and playing the victim but when people quiet you provoke and they react you complain about being persecuted and bullied.

Shitfu you achieved a very high hypocrite level and can go much higher I am sure.

Shitfu shifty shitfu you have actually hijacked a good thread for your own shitty purposes.

Shitfu shifty shitfu shame on you.

Shitfu you tell so many lies no one believes anything you post

Its very difficult for my shitty shitfu to do this. Normal people's first few spoken words would be something like ' papa' or 'mama' but my shitfu's first few words were all vulval and obscene. I dare not repeat those words here for fear of making you guys blush. For sure my shitfu cannot change his vulval style.

He has other conditions too and is likely beyond help. I am his disciple so I know his condition best.

Look at the 2 different posts and you can see shitty shitfu at his bullshitting best. One post gives the impression that shitfu wants peace and wants to fit in and enjoy. Then look at the next post and see how he aggravates and snarls.
Which is the real shitfu? Angel or devil?
Actually none of the above. Shitfu is simply an unstable attention seeking painted lady of the night who is basking in all the attention right now.

Shifty shitfu looks like no one gives a fcuk, flying or otherwise about this latest thread of yours except your old faithfuls. Perhaps you should look inwards to see what happened rather than try to blame others.Surely the person you are pointing fingers at couldnt have bought off the whole forum.
Thank you too shifty shitfu.

When my shitfu disagrees with others then he is standing up for what he believes is right. When others disagree with him, they are considered bought over. How to reason with this type of hypocrite?

Do not disturb my shitfu he is munchlanchauing. He did very well for his PSLE. A*s for bullshit, ball carrying and drama, A for vocabulary and farting.

Maths and Science he failed but who cares, those are minor subjects.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
you see what I mean
always flaming kopi this and kopi that
this is utterly stupid with no intelligence
idocy at its worst!!! ah m e n g !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denial gets you no where when you and your smelly fishypie has left yheir slimy tracks all over :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surely online warriors are not daunted by zappings?

searwarrior.jpg

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Born, born to be alive
(Won't you be alive)
You see you were born
Born, born
(Born to be alive)

Patrick Hernandez :

"I am unattractive physically.
I don't know how to dance.
I have no charisma.
But hell what a catchy one hit wonder i came up with.
And i am still making money from it.
Just goes to show what you can achieve if you put your mind to it.
"

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9UaJAnnipkY?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="480"></iframe>

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JX5uY79gfSk?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="480"></iframe>

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Denial gets you no where when you and your smelly fishypie has left yheir slimy tracks all over :biggrin:

you are just a provocateur!!!! a disgusting one too....and many of you had nothing to hold against kopi but just flaming him
to justify your lynching gang...phui!!!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh! kopi.
2. what, you forget to take your medication again.
3. cool it leh.
4. it is the holiday season mah:biggrin: