• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CW3 terminal at Bukit Indah has shifted

Ripsta09

Alfrescian
Loyal
I going to take the CW3 bus from JE for the first time in the next few days. Which part of JE do we buy the tickets, is it bus interchange? The bus I understand stops at Jusco?

You just need to queue up at the bus interchange and the conductor will collect the $4 from u before boarding. The bus ends at Perling Mall but if u intend to go AEON Jusco Bukit Indah, there is a bus stop there for u to alight since it pass thru there. Do stay calm though as the drivers are mostly speed demon. I just took the bus recently and the bus went at 120/130 km/h ....

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Another place to take the CW3 back to Singapore is outside the carpark at the Giant Hypermarket. More bus stops are coming/being built.

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another place to take the CW3 back to Singapore is outside the carpark at the Giant Hypermarket. More bus stops are coming/being built.

Would cw3 stop at HH, nusa sentral and nusa idaman now or in future?
Thanks

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just need to queue up at the bus interchange and the conductor will collect the $4 from u before boarding. The bus ends at Perling Mall but if u intend to go AEON Jusco Bukit Indah, there is a bus stop there for u to alight since it pass thru there. Do stay calm though as the drivers are mostly speed demon. I just took the bus recently and the bus went at 120/130 km/h ....

POSTED: 12 Sep 2013 10:41

SINGAPORE: Seventeen people were injured in an accident involving a lorry and two buses along Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) on Thursday morning.

Lorry driver Salim Jaafar said: "I was trying to keep to my left (when) suddenly one of the buses (came) from behind me and (knocked) me behind. And after that, my lorry (went) over to the side and knocked the tree and the bumper. So I… panicked and after that I (went) down from my lorry and (saw that) my men (were) all injured, slightly injured, and one of them (broke his) bone I think."

The accident happened around 8am near the Jurong Town Hall exit, causing a traffic jam.

The drivers involved said a Malaysian Causeway Link bus collided into the back of the lorry.

The bus was travelling from Johor towards Jurong East MRT station.

Eleven of 13 workers who were sitting at the back of the lorry were sent to a hospital. There were 16 Malaysian and Indian workers on board the lorry at the time.

The collision also damaged the front door of the bus and trapped about 60 passengers onboard for about 10 minutes.

The bus driver, Bahadu Mohamad, said wet roads could have played a part.

He said: "It probably rained in Singapore at about 4 or 5am so the road was wet. I hit the brakes but the wheel was still turning and the bus skidded. I tried to avoid the accident but I couldn't."

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/17-injured-in-accident-on/810910.html

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sharing my experience about cw3 buses, they use different types of buses but so far the ones I took from JE is a bit disappointing. The plastic cover on the seats are cracked and there was one trip back to Sg when the bus was really old type and I saw cobwebs on one of the seats at the rear and aircon was only working at front part of bus. Frequency is a bit irratic.

Btw, anyone tried the buses from city square to BI? Kindly share your experience.