• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Custom Officer who always catches Chinese driver!!!

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of my Chinese friends who have been driving into JB always kena caught by the same old Malay Custom Officer who has a rusty gangster face for under 3/4 tank.

The younger officers are more understanding and exercise discretion as we also cannot top up fully in JB now.

I urge the Authority to check and carry out a thorough investigation to determine if the said old Malay Custom Officer is anti-Chinese or what...

Based on feedback the said Malay officer seems to appear dislike Chinese drivers....

I believe his country of origin is Malaysia.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Based on feedback the said Malay officer seems to appear dislike Chinese drivers....

It's called "profiling". It's a known fact that the Chinese are far more likely to cheat. They therefore have to be scrutinised a lot more thoroughly.

However, I can assure you that the customs officers are absolutely impartial. Malays have been jailed for tampering with their fuel gauges too.

The_Hustler

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's called "profiling". It's a known fact that the Chinese are far more likely to cheat. They therefore have to be scrutinised a lot more thoroughly.

However, I can assure you that the customs officers are absolutely impartial. Malays have been jailed for tampering with their fuel gauges too.

Dont whack for the mere sake of whacking. Since when you have outright proof that Chinese are far more likely to cheat? You go look at chao kelengs and you tell me whether they cheat more.

And who the fiak are you to assure Custom officials are impartial? You towkay of Custom office?

Lunar New Year... learn to moderate the forum better and keep ur useless comments to urself, it's considered boring if u ask me..same ol shit time after time.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
it's considered boring if u ask me..same ol shit time after time.

Don't shoot the messenger. It's not my fault the Chinese are a dishonest lot. :rolleyes:

I only harp on the issue with the hope that they will improve their ways one day. :o