• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CURRENTLY HAPPENING: BOLEHLAND BUSINESSES UPLORRYING EVERYWHERE!!!!!

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1626256767220.png

1626256782333.png

1626256796307.png

1626256845917.png

A lot more at https://tinyurI.com/3uej6mnv

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's no better in Sinkieland. :cool:
I can tell you its a lot worse there. I think its on the brink of rioting if muhyiddin( mahiadin now it seems) continues to screw up.
The gomen wasted time taking over state gomen one by one from PH by getting MP and state assemblymen to jump. Instead of focussing on

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of the Malaysians are of the opinion that today's economic troubles had started from that Mamak Kutty. Covid-19 had made it worse, especially when the politicians are most of the time infighting for the top post all these while, instead of coming up with solid plans to tackle the spread of the Covid-19 virus.

And they are always good at ridiculing others when they are no better in themselves. Look at that arrogant Kuwaiti born Khairy Jamaluddin. He cannot even control the spread of their new Covid-19 cases, but still have time to ridicule Singapore and calling Singapore as a Postage Stamp nation. If Malaysia's control of their Covid-19 situation today is doing much much better than Singapore, then I'll have no say to that. But it clearly isn't as everyone can see for themselves.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because jiuhu doesn't believe in Jesus.

Superstar Jesus... He finds a backward place in Israel to start his business, no mass communication, no army, no riot, no backup .... to force Romans Empire to surrender Judea to him...

How to believe him....

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of the Malaysians are of the opinion that today's economic troubles had started from that Mamak Kutty. Covid-19 had made it worse, especially when the politicians are most of the time infighting for the top post all these while, instead of coming up with solid plans to tackle the spread of the Covid-19 virus.

And they are always good at ridiculing others when they are no better in themselves. Look at that arrogant Kuwaiti born Khairy Jamaluddin. He cannot even control the spread of their new Covid-19 cases, but still have time to ridicule Singapore and calling Singapore as a Postage Stamp nation. If Malaysia's control of their Covid-19 situation today is doing much much better than Singapore, then I'll have no say to that. But it clearly isn't as everyone can see for themselves.
And they are correct,
The mamak had his second chance to right his wrongs but nope! He went even further with his weslth sharing nonsense.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can tell you its a lot worse there. I think its on the brink of rioting if muhyiddin( mahiadin now it seems) continues to screw up.
The gomen wasted time taking over state gomen one by one from PH by getting MP and state assemblymen to jump. Instead of focussing on
you are in the know....traitor