• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cum Here Hougang Peasants! 潮汕十大脏话 pse ask WP Pritam Singh to learn!

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Election Rally must fuck PAP these words! Remember Hor!

https://www.jianshu.com/p/cbe286a46aa0

潮汕十大脏话

蔡不帅
1014d32a-bf93-4005-aa0c-fac198d25377

2017.06.12 22:32* 字数 2356 阅读 3234评论 0喜欢 0

117210-c899b2681aad4777.jpg

图片发自简书App

有听人说,学会英语是从脏话开始的。比如fuckyou!shit!bitch!等等!
今天我也介绍介绍潮汕十大脏话。便于有志之士入门潮汕方言。不喜勿读,后果自负。
我就不卖关子了。直接公布:
十大之首––噗娘母!=pu nia bor!
其脏,可说不堪入耳。其恶毒,可说令人发指。其实,不仅仅潮汕,很多地方,甚至扩展到中国,吵架,特别那种泼妇骂街,往往都会带上对方父母,更甚,祖宗十八代。这可以说是国之特色。好像不带上对方祖宗十八代,就不带劲,就不足以发泄内心之愤懑怨恨似的。带上了,好像就占到对方便宜了,伤害到对方了,心里也就优越了。暴击对方十格血,但我也相信自损一桶能量。因为吵架毕竟是有伤自我的。正所谓腹有诗书气自华,吵他一架人品健康直下滑。切记,杀伤力之大,无法想象,慎用之。
故,十大之首,实至名归!其用法之残忍暴力,我就不往下述之了。待君有其需,方可用之。
排名第二––去死着掉咯!
这个在普通话,以及粤语,好像也常用到。也没想象中那么恐怖跟伤人。但那可能只是限于语气跟情境。在潮汕方言里,这句其实杀伤力蛮大的。小时候经常会看到有些父母这样子责备他们犯错的孩子。去死着掉咯。后面一般紧跟着,无漏用。就是让他孩子去死吧,一点用也没有。这句其实真的挺伤孩子的心的。因为既一口否定了孩子的价值,又那么残忍的叫自己的孩子去死。所以,我把它排在仅次于"噗娘母"之后。在这里,也呼吁一些父母,万万不要被当时的愤怒冲昏了头脑,以为孩子小,不会当真,不会记在心里。其实他们真听的懂的,也会偷偷在意的,这不仅伤害了他们那颗幼小的心灵,更是直接打击了他们的自信心。以后都不敢犯错了。亲爱的父母们,听到这,别以为不犯错的孩子就是最好了。恰恰相反,不敢犯错的孩子才最可怕。要知道,成年人都难免犯错,你要求一个孩子处处小心,处处谨慎,甚至因为怕犯错,什么都不敢尝试,什么都不敢踏出一步,从此养成前怕狼后怕虎瞻前顾后的心态。那就真的毁了。这也一并养成了他胆小自卑的习惯。所以,切记,脏话有时真的不仅仅是脏话,其带来的后果,更是无法想象。奇怪的是,这句经常用到的对象都是父母对子女。因为跟别人吵架,好像真的很少会用到叫对方去死。用的更多的当然是排名第一的那个。因为,在占便宜上,当然是直接做对方的爸妈。"噗娘母",占的就是这个便宜。市侩,低俗,却又幼稚的很。但不妨碍它的排名地位。
第三名––鬼然然。
这句骂对方像鬼一样。也时也会被用在老婆嗔怒,或嫌弃老公上。但那时可能语气上是稍微好点的。毕竟,嗔怒跟嫌弃亲人,还是有点手下留情,跟恨对方不成钢的意味。说流行点,现在常用的,怼对方。其实我很讨厌这词。看不爽就说看不爽嘛,用啥怼。满大街都用烂的词。我就特不喜欢用。相比,我更喜欢"鬼然然"。似乎带点兰花指的味道。当然,要这样就以为理解通透了这词,那就错了。这词说好就好,说不好其实也挺伤的。关键还是看语境跟语气。有咬牙切齿指责的,有差点抡臂甩膀的。总之。这鬼然然毕竟是带点骂。第三,名副其实。
第四名––鬼噗!
第五名––嘎噗!
这两个我解释下。鬼噗,之所以排第四,不排第二或第三,那是因为这词比较直接单纯,只攻击眼前跟你吵架的这人。不会涉及到你一些重要的人,更不会趁机占你名分上的便宜。所以,它排在一跟二后。至于为什么比三差。那是因为不管是语气上,还是杀伤力上,它都似乎比鬼然然差那么一丢丢。但它俩的位置不是唯一的。有时也可能反败为胜。具体也看使用者的情绪跟程度而定。
那嘎噗呢,就更不用说了。各方面都是比较弱的,可以说是带点低喃小怨恨的"骂"对方。但更多的,好像是在单纯发泄自己的小生气罢了。更是一种怨天不公的小"骂"。所以,嘎噗,是可爱的。但又是带点愤青的,不妥协的情绪的。所以,这也是我最近用它作笔名的小心思,小情绪。没错,我有情绪,但我不伤人,不妥协。
第六名––这人有病!
是的。潮汕话也有这么"文雅"的。跟普通话一样。但其实这并不属于地道,自发的潮汕方言。这最多只能算作直译过来的普通话。所以,我把它排在第六。没前面几位那么霸气跟残忍。
第七名––鬼叫!
相信眼尖的朋友也看出来了。这哪是脏话啊。这不就是一跟普通的形容词嘛。是的,看出来了。有点没料,江郎才尽的意味了。但要这么想,你就错了。鬼叫,如果你单单把它当普通话读出来,是没多大意思的。但用潮汕"骂"出来,那我跟你讲,那就不得了啦。甚至杀伤力跟占据制高点上,不比二三差。要知道,形容词不可怕,但可怕的形容词就真的很可怕了。不吹的,当你狠狠的,脸青青的,眼睛汹汹的,一句"鬼叫啊"冲对方鬼叫一下,对方马上就呆了,就停下来了,刚刚还叽里呱啦痛骂你一堆,突然,被你这么一顶!傻了,懵了。好伤人家心的。竟然被你说鬼叫。不仅骂对方是鬼,而且一下子驳回了对方刚刚那一通道理,立马贬成一堆狗屎。真气人。
故,"鬼叫",用起来真的不可小觑。
第八––肚痛!
嗯,你没看错!肚痛!这话并非问对方又没事,更不是嘘寒问暖关心对方。而是很狠的一个不带刀的捅人绝招。其寒心残忍程度跟"鬼叫"有的一比。你想想看,你义正言辞痛快淋漓的教训开导了对方一通,结果对方冷不丁给你来了一句:你肚子痛啊。你!肚!子!痛!啊!啊!!!!受不了啦!他竟然说我有没肚子痛!!???我他妈刚刚那样说你有错吗?我说的没道理吗?我不该那样说你吗?
结果,都没用!对方来一句:你肚子痛啊。通通化为嘲笑。是的!这一句太他妈寒心,太他妈厉害了。一句顶一万句!干净利落!刺的你无言以对。这是吵架中的高招!所以,给它排第八,我都有点对不起它。但我就是嫉妒它的天才,我给你排的很后很后,才不至于被世人拿来对付别人。不然,必将生灵涂炭啊。
第九跟第十,在这我就不往下写了。我已经罪孽深重!犯下滔天大罪!––向世人透漏了这么多杀人武器。其实,我已经很小心的,把它们的排名故意打乱了,为的就是迷惑人心,不想让这十大恶语有机会出来涂炭生灵,泯灭人性。
阿弥陀佛!善哉善哉!

http://www.fyan8.com/qita/std12.htm

粗口语言:

操你妈=扑你母
操你爸=扑你父
臭+女性下体(用于骂女性)=臭支
没种(没小弟弟)=无浪
白痴=白仁
傻B=隆丁/柴浪
哇靠=哇父
男女在床上的运动=烧扑
(咒人)早点死=早死仔
(说别人)自以为是=煞做是
(说别人)很八卦很三八=支精
(说别人)多管闲事=鸟嘞/pie浪

其他教程:
潮州话口语入门mp3 潮州话一月通mp3 潮汕话词汇 潮汕话会话教程
汕头之恋[潮语MTV] 汕头话音档 潮汕话拼音学习 潮州电视台在线

Https://www.jianshu.com/p/cbe286a46aa0

Tide ten swear words

蔡不帅 1014d32a bf93 4005 aa0c fac198d25377
2017.06.12 22:32* Word Count 2356 Read 3234 Comments 0 Likes 0

Image from Jane Book App

It is said that learning English is started from swearing. Like fuckyou! Shit! bitch! and many more!

Today, I also introduced the top ten swear words in Chaoshan. It is convenient for people with lofty ideals to get started in Chaoshan dialect. Do not like to read, the consequences are at your own risk.

I won't sell it. Directly announced:

The top of the top ten – 噗 mother! =pu nia bor!

Its dirty, can be said to be unbearable. Its viciousness can be said to be horrendous. In fact, not only the tides, but also many places, even expanding to China, quarreling, especially the kind of shrewd street, often bring the other parents, even more, the ancestors of the 18th generation. This can be said to be a national feature. It seems that if you don’t bring the ancestors’ ancestors for the 18th generation, they will not be able to vent their inner anger and resentment. Bring it, it seems that it is cheaper to take the other side, hurting the other side, and my heart will be superior. Crit the other side of the blood, but I also believe that self-damage a barrel of energy. Because quarrels are hurting themselves after all. As the saying goes, there is a poem in the abdomen, and he is arguing that his character is falling healthily. Remember, the damage is so great that it cannot be imagined and used with caution.

Therefore, the top of the top ten, it is deserved! The cruel and violent use of its usage, I will not go to the following. If you have a need, you can use it.

Ranked second – to die!

This seems to be common in Mandarin, as well as Cantonese. I did not imagine that horror and hurt. But that may be limited to tone and situation. In the Chaoshan dialect, this sentence is actually quite lethal. When I was young, I often saw some parents blaming their children for making mistakes. Going to death. The back is generally followed by no leakage. Just let his child die, no use at all. This sentence actually hurts the child's heart. Because both denied the value of the child, and then cruelly called his child to die. So, I put it behind only after "噗娘母". Here, I also appeal to some parents, never to be overwhelmed by the anger of the time, thinking that the child is small, will not be taken seriously, will not be remembered. In fact, they really understand, they will also secretly care, this not only hurt their young mind, but also directly hit their self-confidence. I dare not make mistakes in the future. Dear parents, if you hear this, don’t think that the child who doesn’t make mistakes is the best. On the contrary, children who dare not make mistakes are the most terrible. You must know that adults are inevitably making mistakes. You ask a child to be careful everywhere, be cautious everywhere, or even dare to try anything because he is afraid of making mistakes. He does not dare to take a step. From then on, he will be afraid of the wolf before he is afraid of the tiger. That is really ruined. This also cultivated his habit of being timid and inferior. Therefore, remember that swearing is sometimes more than just swearing, and the consequences are even more unimaginable. The strange thing is that the objects that are often used in this sentence are parents and children. Because of quarreling with others, it seems that it is rarely used to call the other person to die. Of course, the one that is used is the one that ranks first. Because, in terms of taking advantage of it, of course, it is directly to the other party’s parents. "噗娘母", it is this cheap. The market is rude, vulgar, but naive. But it does not hinder its ranking status.

The third place – the ghost is.

This sentence is like a ghost. It will also be used when the wife is angry or dislikes her husband. But at that time, the tone may be slightly better. After all, anger and dislike of loved ones, still a little bit of mercy, and hate the other side is not steel. Said popular points, now commonly used, swearing each other. In fact, I hate this word. If you don’t feel good, you can’t stop it, use it. The streets are full of bad words. I don't like it. In comparison, I prefer "ghostly". It seems to have a little bit of orchid fingering. Of course, if you think that understanding the word is transparent, then it is wrong. The word is good, but it is also very bad. The key is to look at the context and tone. There are gnawed teeth and blame, and there are almost squats. In short. This ghost is, after all, a little bit awkward. Third, worthy of the name.

Fourth place – sneaky!

Fifth place – oh!

These two I explained. The sneaky, the fourth, not ranked second or third, it is because the word is relatively straightforward, only attacking the person who quarreled with you. It won't involve some important people, and you won't take the opportunity to take advantage of your name. Therefore, it ranks after one and two. As for why it is worse than three. That's because, in terms of tone and lethality, it seems to be so much worse than a ghost. But the location of the two is not unique. Sometimes it may turn defeat into victory. It depends on the mood and degree of the user.

Well, let alone. All aspects are relatively weak, it can be said that it is a "squat" with a little bit of resentment. But more, it seems to be simply venting your own little anger. It is also a small "骂" that is resentful and unfair. So, hey, it’s cute. But it is a bit of an angry, uncompromising mood. Therefore, this is also the careful thinking and small emotions that I have recently used it as a pseudonym. Yes, I have emotions, but I don't hurt people, don't compromise.

Sixth place – this person is sick!

Yes. The Chaoshan dialect is also so "elegant". Same as Mandarin. But in fact, this does not belong to the authentic, spontaneous tidal dialect. This can only be counted as a mandarin translated literally. So, I put it in the sixth place. Nothing in front of him is so domineering and cruel.

Seventh place – ghosts!

I believe that the sharp-eyed friends are also seeing it. This is swearing. This is not an ordinary adjective. Yes, I see it. A little unexpected, Jiang Lang only did what it meant. But if you think so, you are wrong. Ghost, if you read it out as a Mandarin, it doesn't make much sense. But with the tide "骂" out, then I will tell you, it will be awful. Even the lethality and occupation of the commanding heights are no worse than two or three. You know, adjectives are not terrible, but terrible adjectives are really scary. Don't blow, when you are stunned, your face is green, your eyes are stunned, and a "ghost screams" screams at the other party. The other party immediately stays, and stops. Just screaming at you, you are a lot of pain. Suddenly, you are so a top! Silly, hey. It hurts people's hearts. I was told by you. Not only the other party is a ghost, but also immediately dismissed the other side of the channel, and immediately became a pile of shit. Really angry.

Therefore, "ghosts", it is really not to be used.

Eighth – belly pain!

Well, you are not mistaken! Belly pain! This is not to ask the other party and nothing, not to worry about the other side. It is a very embarrassing trick that does not have a knife. The degree of chilling and cruelty is comparable to that of "ghosts." If you think about it, the lessons of your righteous words and dedications will lead you to the other side. As a result, the other party will give you a sentence: Your stomach hurts. you! tripe! child! pain! what! what! ! ! ! Can't stand it! He even said that I have no stomachache! ! ? ? ? My mom just said that you are wrong? I didn’t make sense? Shouldn't I say that to you like that?

The result is useless! The other party came: Your stomach hurts. It is ridiculed. Yes! This sentence is too damn chilly, too fucking. A sentence of ten thousand sentences! Clean and neat! You are speechless. This is a trick in the quarrel! So, give it eighth, I am sorry for it. But I am the genius of it, I will give you a very late and very late, so that it will not be used by the world to deal with others. Otherwise, it will be a charcoal.

The ninth and tenth, I will not write down here. I am already guilty! Commit a big sin! –– Too many leaking weapons have been revealed to the world. In fact, I have been very careful to disrupt their rankings intentionally, in order to confuse people, do not want these ten evil words to have the opportunity to come out to paint charcoal and destroy humanity.

Amitabha! Good and good!

Http://www.fyan8.com/qita/std12.htm

Rough language:

Fuck your mother = pounce your mother
Fuck your dad = pounce your father
Stinky + female lower body (for females) = stinky
No kind (no younger brother) = no waves
Idiot = Bairen
Silly B=Longding/Chai Lang
Wow by = wow father
Men and women in bed exercise = burning
(Curse) early death = early death
(say others) think that it is = 煞 do
(say others) is very gossip very three eight = fine
(say others) nosy = 嘞 / pie waves

Other tutorials:
Introduction to Chaozhou dialect mp3 Chaozhou dialect mp3 Chaoshan dialect tidal conversation course
Shantou Love [Chaoyu MTV] Shantou voice file Chaoshan dialect learning Chaozhou TV online