• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CST's Wife Falling into 154th's Trap!

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically, that thought applies most to the stalwarts down to the last member of the VERY party you support.

I am sympathetic to CSJ and the SDP because of the abuse they have suffered under LKY, his lackeys, his prostitute press and even PEP politicians (remember the "mad dog" label by Low Thia Khiang?).

But that doesn't mean I support him or the SDP. I hold the view that anyone who claims to be fighting for Singaporeans and nothing else is either a liar or a fraud or both.

People sometimes forget that politics can be a lucrative career. It leads to power, money and fulfills an inner vanity to be famous.

And even if you fail to get that lucrative million dollar Minister's salary, there is always that lucrative MP allowance.

Even though I sympathise with those like CSJ, I am not blind to the fact that people like CSJ are doing it to fulfil, what Maslow would call, their "self-actualisation" needs.

And that is also the reason why I am hardly sympathetic to GMS claiming that he wants to sell his flat. If he is successful in his novel marketing gimmick from the publicity it will inevitably generate, he will turn around and say thanks to public support and donation, I now don't have to sell my flat.

If anyone wants to fulfill their own political ambitions and fight for a share of the lucrative MPs' allowances, please don't expect me to fund it.

I don't fall for the trite "I-am-sacrificing-myself-for-my-country-and-fellow- citizens" rubbish.