• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CSJ: Don't Allow Yourselves to Be Treated As 2nd Class Citizens!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Phd that's willing for whatever rewards to go to jail, be humiliated in front of his children and the public is a spy? That surely beats them all!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nice and Shiny Logo!

Could your team be Nice and Shiny?

If you can, you are on your way to Parliament!

Wah! Thank You and God Bless!! Makes me want to join you too!! Got me so excited!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ue04QuyOAS0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ue04QuyOAS0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
A spy claiming others to be a spy??? Oh pls, where is yout 4 reasons or more to prove that you are not affiliated with PAP.. Come on, you can do better.

Asking Char Kway Teow Azn to prove SDP is PAP, it's like asking SATAN to interpret the Bible...LOL..

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's check CSJ's record

• Since he came into power, SDP have been steadily losing votes
  • Constantly discrediting his own party in the eyes of the public by pulling off stupid stunts.
  • Discrediting the opposition as a whole with his various public stunts(as above). We all know SGreans are apathetic towards politics I never realize how bad it was until the last election when a few colleagues told me that they were voting for PAP coz CSJ was with the "Worker's party"
  • Suspiciously well off due to the fact that he seem to be able to travel more then most pple even after he became bankrupt(where the hell does the money come from)

There could only be 2 reasons for these, either he is really stupid and has totally no sense of how to play the political game which I doubt since he is a PHd or he is working for PAP

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's check CSJ's record

• Constantly discrediting his own party in the eyes of the public by pulling off stupid stunts.
  • Discrediting the opposition as a whole with his various public stunts(as above). We all know SGreans are apathy I never realize how bad it was until the last election when a few colleagues told me that they were voting for PAP coz CSJ was with the "Worker's party"
  • Suspiciously well off due to the fact that he seem to be able to travel more then most pple even after he became bankrupt(where the hell does the money come from)

There could only be 2 reasons for these, either he is really stupid and has totally no sense of how to play the political game which I doubt since he is a PHd or he is working for PAP

i tot all the discrediting was done by the 144th?

i suppose his few hundred Ks debts are just wayang wayang?

didn't he sold his bangalow house just to pay off his debts? you think he so free?

hey being a bankrupt doesn't mean you cannot travel my friend, people can buy airticket for him mah to attend some human rights conferences mah!

bTW his PHD is in Physcology.....a real doctoral degree...not Political Bullshits...

okay maybe he's targetted because he's spoke very well in the public...

okay, maybe he miscalculated the NUS taxi fares or postage claims....should you penalize his political career forever?

what about PM Lee's wife losing 260 billions of our taxpayers monies?

anybody calling for an investigation for her lost?

Last edited:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

So PAP is good? PAP is honest? PAP is White as Snow?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They needed someone to give 144th ammo to shoot them. CSJ seem to be constantly providing them with some.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So PAP is good? PAP is honest? PAP is White as Snow?

PAP knows how to play the political game. U dun stay in power by being stupid. Worker's Party and CST may seem quiet most of the time but there is good reason to. They are trying not to provide ammunition to 144th to shoot them down.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP knows how to play the political game. U dun stay in power by being stupid. Worker's Party and CST may seem quiet most of the time but there is good reason to. They are trying not to provide ammunition to 144th to shoot them down.

hey they people don't give a shit about political game...

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey they people don't give a shit about political game...

Whether they give a shit or not does not matter, it is taking place all the time. Why do U think there is a constant need for PAP to discredit the opposition. Why do U think Low and Chiam maintain a low profile. Why do U think there is a constant need to make sure that the government spread their propaganda via the local news agency.

Why do U think they tried to stop the use of the internet for political use during the Election period. The James Gomez affair. The lawsuits. All these are part and parcel of playing the political game. Ultimately, 1 political party's job is to make the other look bad so that they can seize power. CSJ on the other hand seems hellbent on making his own party looks bad.

The elections at its very basic form is a "popularity contest". Whoever has the most votes wins.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let's check CSJ's record

• Discrediting the opposition as a whole with his various public stunts(as above). We all know SGreans are apathetic towards politics I never realize how bad it was until the last election when a few colleagues told me that they were voting for PAP coz CSJ was with the "Worker's party"

Wah!!! check record har... on my.. did you check what he do day by day? Wanna be a spy , then be a good one lah... check out what time he wakes up, what breakfast he eats and what is his fav drink lah.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let's check CSJ's record

Dear Sock Puppet,

Lie also must lie properly.

CSJ with WP?????

What the hell r u smoking??

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
i tot all the discrediting was done by the 144th?

i suppose his few hundred Ks debts are just wayang wayang?

didn't he sold his bangalow house just to pay off his debts? you think he so free?

hey being a bankrupt doesn't mean you cannot travel my friend, people can buy airticket for him mah to attend some human rights conferences mah!

bTW his PHD is in Physcology.....a real doctoral degree...not Political Bullshits...

okay maybe he's targetted because he's spoke very well in the public...

okay, maybe he miscalculated the NUS taxi fares or postage claims....should you penalize his political career forever?

what about PM Lee's wife losing 260 billions of our taxpayers monies?

anybody calling for an investigation for her lost?

HOI

HOW ELSE DID BASTARD LEE KUAN YEW GOT FROM YOU ALL THAT 400-500++ BILLIONS INTO HIS TEMASICK AND GIC?

EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS INTO HIS RESERVES

Sinkies got no balls
You all dare not stand with those that tried to speak for you.
SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not give money to them so that they can work for you.
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not support them publicly so that they can speak for you.
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all turn your backs on those that spoke out bravely against LKY
LKY hit out at those who tried to speak for you with his kangaroo courts
You turn your backs and not support them with money and courage.

SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You let them be beaten and bankrupted because you all have no balls
NOW YOU GETTING YOUR BALLS CUT OFF FROM YOU AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RAPED AND FUCKED BY LEE KUAN YEW AND HIS COCKROACHES IN WHITE

Why complain now?

Your 400-500++ billions sucked and bled into LKY Temasick and GIC

And even more billions are currently sucked and bled so that LKY can use those money to bastardised and pay his kangaroo courts and running dogs to bleed even more billions from you in future

You got what you all deserved
for your lack of balls

FIND YOUR BALLS TO PUT AN END TO LKY
SUPPORT ALL WHO SPEAK AND ACT AGAINST THOSE PAPAYA BLOODSUCKER COCKROACHES
SUPPORT OPPOSITION WITH YOUR $$$ AND TIME
STAND UP TOGETHER WITH THEM

or open your legs to be further screwed by him