• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cruise Ships Punters Eg Leisure World , Long Jie , Virgo FALLs In Here ...

AhLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
in small ferry anuties sayying New Ship called Paradise World

now in ST Marine kenna delay with tighter control

gallery_1819_423_682416.jpg

Poke poke Ahh !!! :biggrin:

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mainly is to cheong the slots and relax the cool env. Not really interested in PRC.
Yes bro, go up Genting, take your time and have relax play.

Going up with big extended family. Can always cheong in the wee hours if got urge. But most probably only interested in Thais if pretty or any in pairs.
Bro, best! Go with big extended family, got many kaki to play and makan together. I like going with many friends too, very fun!
Hope will have some pretty Thai girls there for you :wink: poke ah! :p

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha still can bro, late night just tell the wife go back room first to sleep, want to go slot.
Then find a nice one and go slot the hole, hahaha :p poke ah! :biggrin:

Will station mainly at the VVIP Lounge @Maxim where the payout is bigger, less people, less smoky and can earn more points. Progressive jackpot is over $1m ringgit.

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes bro, go up Genting, take your time and have relax play.

Bro, best! Go with big extended family, got many kaki to play and makan together. I like going with many friends too, very fun!
Hope will have some pretty Thai girls there for you :wink: poke ah! :p

Hope so. These Thai girls are freelance and not managed by OKT. They went there on holiday and to earn extras monies. My last trip last month couldn't spot any. Anyway, thanks Bros. HUAT-AH

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro. If yours hp is M1, you can subscribe to Passport Data, pay $10 per month and you can use your local data to surf the internet.

Wow first time come across.. Passport data.. :biggrin:
Btw vvip for gold card above?
Guess the slots also higher ba.. 50sen per credit? :biggrin:

mikeang33

Alfrescian
Loyal
a few years back, they have some promo.
they give out free sim card, just print voucher and redeem at their counter.
topup 1 for 1, eg topup RM10, they give you RM20 value.

http://www.rwgenting.com/rewardsmobile/services.htm

I still using their sim card(under tron mobile) when i go in malaysia.
mine is the earlier version, pay per use on data, slow but damn cheap. spend less than RM10 for 2 to 3 days visit or less than RM5 for 1 night visit.
unlike SG sim valid only 90days, this sim valid 365days without any topup.

Pity now no more such promotion.
but the sim card still usable.
just top up at 7 eleven when value low.(i still have about RM40 in there)

mikeang33

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually my hand is very itchy and i need to cash out some money there...lol

but i have some assignment on hand to rush, complete and submit by tomorrow.....
see if my mind wins the body or my body wins the mind later....lol

have a good sweep on the tables