• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cruise Ships Punters Eg Leisure World , Long Jie , Virgo FALLs In Here ...

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not too sure when the new ship will start. No breaking news.

No Official News.

Last 5 port calls as detected by AIS

Date / TimePort / Country
Dec 08, 2015, 14:02 UTCSINGAPORE, SINGAPORE
Oct 14, 2015, 21:04 UTCJEDDAH, SAUDI ARABIA
Oct 11, 2015, 22:04 UTCPORT SAID, EGYPT
Oct 09, 2015, 09:04 UTCPERAMA, GREECE
Oct 01, 2015, 12:03 UTCCESME, TURKEY

Last edited:

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Definitely bros, as a hardcore gambler for donkey years, certain things just from reading can roughly judge what kind of punters this bro is.

Even for poking also :biggrin:

Not really use to share poking experience over here, most time I do it at next door, got official thread on health spa and other lobang :biggrin:
Haha bro, dont sexpose me..I just a small time punter and tiko poker :p lol
Huat ah and poke ah! :biggrin:

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No Official News.

Last 5 port calls as detected by AIS

Date / TimePort / Country
Dec 08, 2015, 14:02 UTCSINGAPORE, SINGAPORE
Oct 14, 2015, 21:04 UTCJEDDAH, SAUDI ARABIA
Oct 11, 2015, 22:04 UTCPORT SAID, EGYPT
Oct 09, 2015, 09:04 UTCPERAMA, GREECE
Oct 01, 2015, 12:03 UTCCESME, TURKEY
Thanks for update bro.
waiting for new ship, chiong ah! :biggrin:

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Massage really so good ah.

It's not just the massage nor the poke. It's the girlfriend's feeling. Imagine the girl brought her personal blanket, face towel, tooth brush for you to use. Cuddle together in the small bed till daybreak to take 1st ferry back.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not just the massage nor the poke. It's the girlfriend's feeling. Imagine the girl brought her personal blanket, face towel, tooth brush for you to use. Cuddle together in the small bed till daybreak to take 1st ferry back.

Bro you mean she over night at your cabin? I thought no overnight... :biggrin:
I mean the girl..

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember in the 90s, Siam bu very the popular those time :biggrin:

One thing about Siam bu, if they like you, they will do anything to please you.

Land of smile:biggrin:

Bro That time booking overnight was $120 but must wait till 2300hrs than the okt release the girl :biggrin:

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember in the 90s, Siam bu very the popular those time :biggrin:

One thing about Siam bu, if they like you, they will do anything to please you.

Land of smile:biggrin:

Ya. At LW, they are even better. In the massage cabin, there is a glass basin of water with some flowers floating on top. She will make it a ritual to change the water every time I called for her service. Asked her why once. She said change of water change for good luck. After changing, she will ask me to put in 2 $1 coins representing gold coins. Then she dipped her fingers into the water and touched my forehead and said, HENG HENG. See. You will be touched!

ahboy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya. At LW, they are even better. In the massage cabin, there is a glass basin of water with some flowers floating on top. She will make it a ritual to change the water every time I called for her service. Asked her why once. She said change of water change for good luck. After changing, she will ask me to put in 2 $1 coins representing gold coins. Then she dipped her fingers into the water and touched my forehead and said, HENG HENG. See. You will be touched!

I did call the thai gal went to my room for service, not sure if using their room, how many room they have? So is it all room come with shower room? And all the gal sit near the reception counter for choosing? And need to tell them 1st if want to massage +poking?

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did call the thai gal went to my room for service, not sure if using their room, how many room they have? So is it all room come with shower room? And all the gal sit near the reception counter for choosing? And need to tell them 1st if want to massage +poking?

There are 2 massage cabins, 578 & 580. Go to the top level where the suana is. There's a Thai girl on duty. Usually she will massage you. She will give you the key and asks you to wait in the cabin on the 5th level. All the Thai girls will usually gather in the office and you can choose any girl but daytime usually no customer so they rest or sleep. No need to tell them massage or poke. Good luck and happy poking.

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 2 massage cabins, 578 & 580. Go to the top level where the suana is. There's a Thai girl on duty. Usually she will massage you. She will give you the key and asks you to wait in the cabin on the 5th level. All the Thai girls will usually gather in the office and you can choose any girl but daytime usually no customer so they rest or sleep. No need to tell them massage or poke. Good luck and happy poking.

About the shower, yes all have but damn small. Cannot shower together.

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
About the shower, yes all have but damn small. Cannot shower together.

One more tip here. Go to Starlight Restaurant to beo. They will usually goes in 3s or 4s and sit to the inner right-hand side. Get their name & go your cabin to call for her. She will earn extras by not using their own cabin. When she comes into your cabin, let your little bro give her a standing ovation and she will know what you want. Happy poking.