• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat critter in my backyard

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sign had been taken down at actual spot for sometime.

image.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should invent a geylang version where the players hunt for the chicken. then of course, reload time is purely up to the individual.

Got to fuck them all got to fuck them all

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Eh the night watchman in Singapore aka jaga playing Pokemon Go? The scenery more like USA leh.

Hehe my son and I are also playing. We caught Tauros yesterday! :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh the night watchman in Singapore aka jaga playing Pokemon Go? The scenery more like USA leh.

Hehe my son and I are also playing. We caught Tauros yesterday! :smile:

it's alternate reality in sg. notice the sunshine after midnight. oh shit tauros, that's a rare bull to catch. i've gotta go out more and not get stuck at jaga job.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very productive in 1 bike ride. stopped by 4 pokestops, leveled up, collected 23 balls, rat, cat, rhino, another pikachu, and snake. snake looks like shit. shiok.

image.jpg

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
A wah dis bloodclaat eediot bwoy a start? A retard a play dem pokimon game weh im an old man.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
found this in a parking lot during critter hunting. although it's just a pad, where's tainted tampon tin when you need one? what do you call this new critter? vagiliner?

image.jpg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
My wife was talking to her sister in Singapore. Looks like Singaporeans have no idea what Pokemon Go is like.

Still not launched in Singapore? But if you have the app you can still play right?

Wonder how the pokestops are spaced out in Singapore? every bus stop?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My wife was talking to her sister in Singapore. Looks like Singaporeans have no idea what Pokemon Go is like.

Still not launched in Singapore? But if you have the app you can still play right?

Wonder how the pokestops are spaced out in Singapore? every bus stop?

not launched in sg yet as authorities have yet to give the green light. sg will most likely issue a set of public safety guidelines like japan did together with the launch. niantic use virtual geographic boundaries to mask out or "censor" pokestops in sg before getting the go ahead, although sinkie pokestops are virtually available and ready for launch. they will be at popular hangouts, like the entrance of bedok mall and hawker center. doubt bus stops will have them. the dense concentration of pokestops will be around the mrt stations. for example, you can sit comfortably in a café among pokestops and top up on your goodies every 5-minute span per pokestop. moreover, there are lure modules that will be activated in these locations and all kinds of critters will cum a-calling every minute or so. in one sweet spot, i sat around for an hour and topped up my balls to 100 and caught over 20 critters, with 3 that were rare. and bumped me up to a new level. no need to walk in the sun and heat. you can also submit your favorite location, such as durian stall at a geylang lorong and longkang, as a pokestop with a pic.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
still behind at level 16. long way to go. and only 53 unique critters caught out of over 300 so far. can only keep 250.

image.jpg

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are lots of critters inside the Istana, including 2 ghostly ones. eatshitndie should go catch them.