• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Creating Breasts Wars Between Women Especially Beautiful Women For Breasts Caps

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Am Creating Wars Of Breasts Between All Women Especially Beautiful Women To Fight For Biggest Breasts Within Breasts Caps.

What are breasts caps? They are something like NBA salary caps where there is a fixed total amount of salaried money for all NBA players every year.

So breasts caps mean something like a fixed total amount of breasts sizes and a fixed total amount of breasts powers for all women everywhere.

So let me give you examples.

There are many GILFs Grannies I Love Farking and MILFs Mothers I Love Farking with the biggest breasts ever not to mention too many fat ugly BBWs with the biggest breasts ever.

Also there are too many slim slender young girls with small breasts mostly A-Cups to B-Cups breasts.

If you are a slim slender young beautiful girl with small breasts of only A-Cups to B-Cups breasts, this is your chance to fight wars of breasts with ugly busty women with big breasts especially GILFs with big breasts, MILFs with big breasts and BBWs with big breasts.

Your victory as a slim slender young beautiful girl with small breasts of only A-Cups to B-Cups breasts mean that you will become a slim slender young beautiful girl with the biggest breasts ever Z-Cups breasts who take all the breasts sizes and breasts powers from all GILFs with big breasts, MILFs with big breasts and BBWs with big breasts who will become GILFs with small breasts, MILFs with small breasts and BBWs with small breasts.

Last edited:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Ugly Woman Should Have Big Breasts Ever.

No GILFs Grandmothers I Love Farking Should Have Big Breasts Ever.

No MILFs Mothers I Love Farking Should Have Big Breasts Ever.

No Fat Ugly BBWs Big Beautiful Women Should Have Big Breasts Ever.