• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crazy school girl sits in middle of road, says she owns it

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
STOMPer choczbunny came across a blog posting of a female student who boasted about 'owning' the road, with a picture of her sitting right in the middle of the road.

The STOMPer feels that schools should emphasize the importance of road safety to students, to prevent tragic accidents from taking place.

In an email to STOMP, the STOMPer wrote:

"I came across a blog where a female student, wearing what appears to be the Peirce Secondary School uniform, posted a picture of herself sitting in the middle of the road.

"She boasted that she owned the road and asked others to bow down to her.

"Doesn't she realise that it is extremely dangerous to sit in the middle of the road?

"It appears that she took the picture near a bus stop. What if a bus had come along and rammed into her?

"Would we have a repeat of the tragic accident that killed two brothers in Tampines?

"I hope that schools will reinforce the importance of road safety to students.

"Students posing for such a photo in their school uniforms and posting it for public viewing will only bring disrepute to the school.

"I hope that young children who see this picture will not follow the example of this student."

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if she wear short skirt.........legs open wide...............no panty.............fully shaved..............

ok.................she can own the road............

scratchballs

Alfrescian
Loyal
just saw 2 bangala in the middle of road putting up national day flags. i hope young children will not follow their example.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chio?

road-main_1.jpg

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah chewren these days....they fuck live on video feeds....pose all kindsof shiate.....just to become overnight celebrity....

Thats the new fad these days.........

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RC members & "volunteers" thinks they own SINgapore, so this one must be the 60% offspring..

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh fuck la, i did this sort of crap when i was younger too. we were carrying pagers then.