• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CRAZIEST SEX SERVICE YOU CAN FIND IN MALAYSIA

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal

CRAZIEST SEX SERVICE YOU CAN FIND IN MALAYSIA​

massage-ads.jpg

https://cilisos.my/happy-ending-b2b-volcano-an-expert-tells-us-what-sex-service-terms-mean/

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
“RM40-60 is the lowest I can go, because lower than that is just yuck, it’s very disgusting. Not just the quality of the rooms, you can actually see the guys queue up, do their sh*t, and come out. And there’s no hygiene at all, that’s like RM10-20. You can also take them into the car (called ‘drive-thru’ services) and do your business in there, GTA-style.” – Kai

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
The spa (RM60) is an actual, proper spa, and in the dining area, all the food is free. It’s halal food too, which is ironic to find in a brothel.” – Kai

Oh, and yes, they do serve alcohol too.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
The girls’ prices depend on their ethnicity
  • Indonesian/Filipina (RM180+)
  • Mainland Chinese (RM220)
  • Vietnamese/Thai/Laotian/Burmese (RM260)
  • Locals (RM300-350)
  • Westerners (RM350+)
Last time locals were much more expensive, now they are selling local girl services with foreign girl prices, so a lot more people are into it.” – Kai

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Extra’ services have funny names, but they kinda make sense

• GFE: ‘girlfriend experience’; you’re allowed to kiss them
  • CIM: ‘cxm in mouth’; uhhh… just think of eating ice cream, but messier (most expensive service, rarely offered)
  • CIN: ‘cxm inside’; when Pennsylvania gets to finish in Virginia
  • Cuddle: self-explanatory
  • NFJ: ‘naked fxxx job’; no rubber, all skin
  • B2B: body-to-body; basically rubbing their body against the customer
  • Cheese massage: a B2B using a substance that’s ‘sticky, but definitely not cheese’
Kai says there’s actually a specific neon sign that such places display to indicate that they offer such services. But we won’t tell you what that is. If you know, you know.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
  • Locals (RM300-350)
  • Westerners (RM350+)
Last time locals were much more expensive, now they are selling local girl services with foreign girl prices, so a lot more people are into it.” – Kai
How come mainland Chinese are cheapest than Thai ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The spa (RM60) is an actual, proper spa, and in the dining area, all the food is free. It’s halal food too, which is ironic to find in a brothel.” – Kai

Oh, and yes, they do serve alcohol too.
That is nice to hear. At least the immigrant community assimilating with local community.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that you pay rm2k for fuck ??
RM2000 is for whole night all the way till closing. You give RM2000, people will talk heart with you, hold your hands like girlfriend, rest their heads on your shoulders.

This is different league, never wear sexy, maybe smaller tits, no boobies squeezing or kissing. Paying RM2000 is like if you stayed in a landed property or condo when young, female classmates stick to you like UHU glue. hahaha, SOS grew up in 3-rm HDB, so many gals really thought twice before dating me.

(Singapore also got SGD2000 a night types from China, also no auto-roam, I rather Malaysian ladies).

Then it was for work mah, client wanted to rip my boss off. Boss paid for mummy and drinks, cannot expect him to pay for my uni gal.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
  • Locals (RM300-350)
  • Westerners (RM350+)
How come mainland Chinese are cheapest than Thai
RM2000 is for whole night all the way till closing. You give RM2000, people will talk heart with you, hold your hands like girlfriend, rest their heads on your shoulders.

This is different league, never wear sexy, maybe smaller tits, no boobies squeezing or kissing. Paying RM2000 is like if you stayed in a landed property or condo when young, female classmates stick to you like UHU glue. hahaha, SOS grew up in 3-rm HDB, so many gals really thought twice before dating me.

(Singapore also got SGD2000 a night types from China, also no auto-roam, I rather Malaysian ladies).

Then it was for work mah, client wanted to rip my boss off. Boss paid for mummy and drinks, cannot expect him to pay for my uni gal.
what if these ladies got armpit smell ?