• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPIB senior officer suspended

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - CPIB senior officer suspended</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Raffles1823 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:10 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 6) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29910.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Heard from the grapevine that a very senior CPIB officer has been suspended from duty for offences involving foreign talent... protecting illegal workers or something like that..... no wonder Singapore is full of illegal workers....
This CPIB chap was involved in TT Durai's case where he testified against a witness who was alleged to have given 'conflicting statements' about money he received from the old NKF.
Lets see if CPIB try to cover up this ......

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>papbestdad <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>9:27 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>Raffles1823 <NOBR></NOBR>unread</TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (5 of 6) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29910.5 in reply to 29910.4 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Friend one thing I dont like local guys is that we are easily attracted to PRC chicks. When I was with my PRC fucker buddy nearing her Toa Payoh Blk 30 flat, I can see Sinkie guys, many old with pot bellies waiting for their chicks, young slender with long sexy legs, downstair.
I also spotted a few higher ranked commissioners who play the game together with me, except I would park at one corner and drive my humble MPV with heavily tinted windows and curtains to blend into the carpark cars. Nono I dont drive Toyota Alphard obviously. These suckers, they would come in mercs or volvos etc, through firends' network and sex is on the card during the first meeting.
Currently, I know of a Checkpoint top 5 officer fucking two whores from PRC. One of them working in a jap resturant in the Central and another a cashier. Both quite chio and I heard good in bed!
Also know these CPIB jerk who went around fucking but MIA after making some PRC chicks preggy.
The list goes longer if I were to include those from CID. But thats all for today cos for every 1 sucker from CID that u see from papers kena charged for taking in sexual bribes, there are estimated 30 others who take in bribes. Its a reality in Singapore. I got many ghosts who will feed me good info every now and then.
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
makapaaa;419779 Heard from the grapevine that a very senior CPIB officer has been suspended from duty for offences involving foreign talent... protecting illegal workers or something like that..... no wonder Singapore is full of illegal workers.... This CPIB chap was involved in TT Durai's case where he testified against a witness who was alleged to have given 'conflicting statements' about money he received from the old NKF. Lets see if CPIB try to cover up this ...... [/QUOTE said:
Suspended for protecting foreign workers..isn't he foolwing orders from his upper?

You mean he kenna played out becos he took their orders literally?..hahahahahaha:biggrin:

Sinkie screw Sinkie, FTs all LOL!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - CPIB senior officer suspended</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Raffles1823 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:10 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 6) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29910.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Heard from the grapevine that a very senior CPIB officer has been suspended from duty for offences involving foreign talent... protecting illegal workers or something like that..... no wonder Singapore is full of illegal workers....
This CPIB chap was involved in TT Durai's case where he testified against a witness who was alleged to have given 'conflicting statements' about money he received from the old NKF.

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

What, just pay him more, like a million dollar salary, than they wouldn't do anything illegal. That's PAP logic.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. Sex is an activity as old as the living universe. Where there's life, there's sex. Not even moral rectitude or the laws can come in between.

icon.aspx
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Raffles1823 <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:10 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 6) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29910.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Heard from the grapevine that a very senior CPIB officer has been suspended from duty for offences involving foreign talent... protecting illegal workers or something like that..... no wonder Singapore is full of illegal workers....

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"></TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>