• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF: The Middle Finger We Need To Show PAP

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I have said, why should I go back to politics again? Fight for the ungrateful? Let them choose the mediocre people for mediocre outcome and deserve what they choose for.

Goh Meng Seng

I was waiting.....and I was waiting.......AND THERE HE BLOWS!........Ungrateful?....You mean the voters?.....To YOU? GOH MENG SENG?.......Funny that's what Kwa Geok Choo our dear departed MM's wife said about the citizens who vote against the PAP. How more narcissistic can one get?

People.....Napoleon was much admired and supported by the French people until........Waterloo.

ZaoBao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng

What an opportunist. If the crowd swell today I trust you will jump in to claim credit.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are only a few people I see no up in opposition politics, but definitely not these people talking about CPF... more likely, those people who kept quiet throughout this period, not even whispering a word on this important CPF issue.

Goh Meng Seng

Come...come......Goh Meng Seng....let it out of your chest.......say it....say it!......W......???????

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
There is no need to point out so obviously... people who know will know, never mind about that little quiet disappointment and disillusion.

Goh Meng Seng

Come...come......Goh Meng Seng....let it out of your chest.......say it....say it!......W......???????

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Mr. Goh, Are you aware of any political party making CPF minimum sum issue stands or statement yet? Feel that is really lacking now. So far from oppositions only idividuals are addressing this issue, and being so important issue to GE, party silence is unacceptable. I am so far unaware of any party statement, but many idividual actions.

Finally, you are out!

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the RP URL. :smile:

It filled a blank at least.

It marked today's date. My previous check saw nothing.

This matter is too important.

You were away from this forum and I didn't know you left for the moon during this time.

So I will be kind to update you that 2 WP MPs made speeches on CPF, SDP mentioned CPF in the context of RN's lawsuit and NSP held a forum on CPF which was attended by RN.

And yes, RP had a statement as GMS said, but I am surprised that was the only thing GMS could find.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
People are talking about NOW lah! Timing is everything! Aiyoh! I can also say I talk about CPF way in 1990s! Slap!

Goh Meng Seng

You were away from this forum and I didn't know you left for the moon during this time.

So I will be kind to update you that 2 WP MPs made speeches on CPF, SDP mentioned CPF in the context of RN's lawsuit and NSP held a forum on CPF which was attended by RN.

And yes, RP had a statement as GMS said, but I am surprised that was the only thing GMS could find.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Capt was selective in relaying info. Nothing new.

jw5

Loyal
So? Anyone saw your middle finger?

Or was it only used for typing on your computer/mobile? :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I heard from a source who heard from a source who talked to a source that Goh Meng Seng donated a four figure sum to Roy. That sourced source also quoted the source was saying that when Goh Meng Seng punched in the money amount at the ATM cash transfer machine, he used only his middle finger to do it. The Auntie behind him complained why he took so long. GMS then showed her his middle finger and exclaimed, "I do it for Roy!"

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow.... What a "SMART REPLY"!!!!

1. Only Idiots n retards will think PAP will fall in 2016.

I hope to see you eat humble pie (or do the harikiri) when the PAP falls. Please identify yourself when you do that.

2. Even if any Oppos becomes the ruling govt, they will released the money back to Singaporeans with no conditions???? Day dream!!!
They will turn the CPF into a pension plan and return the money back to the people. They will have options.
They will definitely not pay interest rate lower than the inflation rate.