• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF member receives $250 a month for only 8 years to “retire”

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can have 3 packets/day...huat ahhhh !!!!!

See the source image
nasi lemak also not cheap these days hor

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is an economic fact. Everyone who cannot contribute economically is a burden to society and family. If one is not economically viable etc...the humane thing is soylent Green. No point clinging to life as poverty n illness is a fate worst than death. N death is part of life, deal with it. Alot of emphasis in philosophy etc is based on human life. But I never see any emphasis on the life of the human being. N wat is the point of living when one is living as an invalid?

The worst thing is the gahmen knows it...but will not provide soylent Green..to have people move on with dignity....they rather ppl starve n live in poverty n indignity. And now we have this rubbish about CPF payout is this amount etc . What do people expect? Tax payer funded pension scheme for all? Who pay? And why can't ppl accept reality of death? If soylent Green is available...I will throw a party or go enjoy myself than soylent Green...go off with a bang than wallow in poverty n misery n worry about the next meal...
the cost of soylent green has now gone up, thanks to inflation. may be cheaper for loser to continue living a loser life.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
the cost of soylent green has now gone up, thanks to inflation. may be cheaper for loser to continue living a loser life.
Imuho the cheapest loser life is to buy a cheap bicycle and be a town slut and ride around looking for trouble. After go back home buy a cheap $30 China violin and play loud to harass neighbours

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho the cheapest loser life is to buy a cheap bicycle and be a town slut and ride around looking for trouble. After go back home buy a cheap $30 China violin and play loud to harass neighbours
Need to highlight go back home means go back cheap home I.e jb or sg rented condo.
This kind of life style is cheaper than solent green as the latter need to pay hospital charges etc.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please lah. you need to let her go. she’s never gonna let you deflower her. give it up.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need to highlight go back home means go back cheap home I.e jb or sg rented condo.
This kind of life style is cheaper than solent green as the latter need to pay hospital charges etc.
Soylent Green is a one off . To continue living is ongoing payments