• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat CPF changes coming

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
coupled with the mr loo article contributing to one-way SA to become a millionaire...hmmm......

wait a min, you mean having a million $ in cpf is considered a millionaire????

WAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA!!!!!!

This is the stupidest thing i ever heard. WAHAHHAH!!!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i never ask you to tell me how you think about CPF. Nobody cares or gives a fuck how you think and do to CPF. But you come in to portray how it is ok to be stupid to contribute to CPF.

FUck off PAPib. Your method is child's play and do not fool others. Go fuck yourself.

nobody ask you to tell people in this forum too
You have low iq .:*:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imo should be lazy fuck contribute to cpf becos they are lazy to look for other investment tools and settle for cpf. Personally I trade my laziness and risk of other tools and its fee involved and settle for cpf instead. Even I were to invest it shall be sgs bonds the most.

Hi chootchiew, personally would you top up your cpf under the SA portion given a choice, given you are in your 40s, with 500k spare cash......

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi chootchiew, personally would you top up your cpf under the SA portion given a choice, given you are in your 40s, with 500k spare cash......

Another papib trying to salvage the situation when into well known own fact that a million $ in your cpf is not your money, it is PAP's money..

Child's play again..

I have more than $2 million in my bank all hard cash.. I can do anything I want with the money. Can u do that using your cpf?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi bro41, I would try my best to hit the cpf ms at the earliest age whenever possible, not neglecting the payment for property. I think gradual top up should be a good choice.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro41, I would try my best to hit the cpf ms at the earliest age whenever possible, not neglecting the payment for property. I think gradual top up should be a good choice.

Oh really, play into the PAP govt's hand so those stupid sinkie has to follow your stupid cpf design rule and then kanna control by the PAP further.. Wahahhaahha.. Is that what you are here for.

To psycho sinkies to think that cpf is ok? Go fuck yourself, you bunch of PAP fucktards.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another papib trying to salvage the situation when into well known own fact that a million $ in your cpf is not your money, it is PAP's money..

Child's play again..

I have more than $2 million in my bank all hard cash.. I can do anything I want with the money. Can u do that using your cpf?

I think this is part of your $2 million. Part of it was seized by hell custom during hell $ raid.

counter.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
better renounce and get all your cpf out while you still can. like i've said many times, there's no point holding on to the sinkie passport. if a tiong mei mei or ah neh from india can easily hold one why would you? the sinkie identity is nothing but an overused toilet in a transit stop. :wink:

Can trade sinkee passport for yankee one? How? You have kang tow boh?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pension is unsustainable. Especially pensions for retired Ministers and civil servants paid way above world average.

Pensions for the elites in sinkapore are unsustainable. But pensions for people are ...there are good examples of that.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pensions do not work because it is fiscally draining while provident funds do not provide enough for the majority to retire with stable income till bye bye.

That's a sweeping claim. Why don't you look at pension that work? Scandinavian countries and Canada.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this is part of your $2 million. Part of it was seized by hell custom during hell $ raid.

counter.jpg

Don't be jealous.. Cpf is not your money and you are here to tell sinkies to contribute to cpf? Is that what your master tells you to do?
Cpf is giving money to the govt.. Only stupid fuck do that.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joker Tom Pu Chih Hsieh is either very stupid or he is bought by the PAP or its world lumber satu propanganda machine.

Why just google CPF Singapore, he shoul see in first page 1
ECTION IV. IS OUR CPF MONEY SAFE? CAN THE GOVERNMENT PAY ALL ITS DEBT OBLIGATIONS?
Q26. How are CPF monies invested? What does the Government do with the monies?
CPF monies are invested by the CPF Board (CPFB) in Special Singapore Government Securities (SSGS11) that are issued and guaranteed by the Singapore Government. This arrangement assures that the CPF Board will be able to pay its members all their monies when due, and the interest that it commits to pay on CPF accounts.

If he bothers to find out SSGS 11 investment, then he will know that it is punted into the most risky instrument, stock markets and the most dangerous of them, USA and China.

This fucker must be corrupted and bribed by PAP!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be jealous.. Cpf is not your money and you are here to tell sinkies to contribute to cpf? Is that what your master tells you to do?
Cpf is giving money to the govt.. Only stupid fuck do that.

Stupid fuck also gives money to the bank and investment/insurance company. The world itself is a ponzi world . We just have to decide for ourselves which is the least ponziest .
I observe for a period and noticed that only this 2 group of people are so fearful of cpf :
1. Those without money inside their cpf account like Roy and Amos yee and some of my acquaintance.
2. Poor fuck who needs cpf.money desperately
3. Ponzi scheme sales man.

Which one you belongs to ?

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid fuck also gives money to the bank and investment/insurance company. The world itself is a ponzi world . We just have to decide for ourselves which is the least ponziest .
I observe for a period and noticed that only this 2 group of people are so fearful of cpf :
1. Those without money inside their cpf account like Roy and Amos yee and some of my acquaintance.
2. Poor fuck who needs cpf.money desperately
3. Ponzi scheme sales man.

Which one you belongs to ?

There is nothing to be fearful about cpf.. Only stupid fuck Contribute to it. Such as you.. If you want to be stupid over your own financial future, the go and contribute..

PAP needs your cpf to screw you further. And you see here to follow the order of your PAP master to promote cpf contribution.. How pathetic!!!

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joker Tom Pu Chih Hsieh is either very stupid or he is bought by the PAP or its world lumber satu propanganda machine.

Why just google CPF Singapore, he shoul see in first page 1
ECTION IV. IS OUR CPF MONEY SAFE? CAN THE GOVERNMENT PAY ALL ITS DEBT OBLIGATIONS?
Q26. How are CPF monies invested? What does the Government do with the monies?
CPF monies are invested by the CPF Board (CPFB) in Special Singapore Government Securities (SSGS11) that are issued and guaranteed by the Singapore Government. This arrangement assures that the CPF Board will be able to pay its members all their monies when due, and the interest that it commits to pay on CPF accounts.

If he bothers to find out SSGS 11 investment, then he will know that it is punted into the most risky instrument, stock markets and the most dangerous of them, USA and China.

This fucker must be corrupted and bribed by PAP!

Even burning the money is more worthy than contributing it to cpf.. You are giving free money to PAP to screw you. Burning it only will lose the money but u didn't get screwed by it.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
better renounce and get all your cpf out while you still can. like i've said many times, there's no point holding on to the sinkie passport. if a tiong mei mei or ah neh from india can easily hold one why would you? the sinkie identity is nothing but an overused toilet in a transit stop. :wink:

I wish to but too lazy to take action and probably procrastinate forever, unless I really fell into cpf ponzi scheme :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even burning the money is more worthy than contributing it to cpf.. You are giving free money to PAP to screw you. Burning it only will lose the money but u didn't get screwed by it.

Of cos your 2 million can burn , isn't hell money supposed to be burned ?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pension and CPF are the same,all the money goes into the same pool.except one they tell u your money "belongs" to you,while the other belongs to everyone.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please check with gopalanpar. he's an immigration lawyer on paseo padre in fremont. cannot swap passports unfortunately.

He siao siao ...I will end up siao dealing with him.

You better lah ...millionaire jaga, fly first class SQ ...I rub shoulder with you, I already feel like Yankee.

Please help.