• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF 2.5% is shortchanged by PAP, raised by Michelle Lee

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CPF 2.5% is shortchanging the members.....that's what Michelle Lee said in 2011.

Watch at 3:30

That was in 2011 and the SDP party lost.......

But what she raised are all very pertinent and are real issues and so how come SDP lost?

I think the ground not ready in 2011, but the issues are already all there.....seems like the issues raised by Michelle are still here and not resolved.

So, attend rally for fuck? Is it just entertainment and vent your frustrations and then go home and sleep?

Can sleep soundly or not?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6QD7meDA8oo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like people have been questioning the rate of return for many years. NMP then Siew Kum Hong also questioned the low rate.

For 18 straight years when the currencies of Singapore and Malaysia carried the same value and were interchangeable and therefore readily accepted on both sides of the causeway, CPF was never higher than EPF.

This government continues to use the CPF as cheap source of fund and screwing CPF members.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But what she raised are all very pertinent and are real issues and so how come SDP lost?

>>>

60%: Vote Oppos? Mai lah! Scaly they sia suay me how?

40%: Even when they are fighting for higher CPF interest rate for you?

60%: No need! Got coolie rice to eat good enough!

40%: But the FAP Traitors are now even actively breaking your coolie rice bowl and replacing you with Foreign Trash!

60%: Hey! Why are you so xenophobic? Lagi worse can still go drive taxis what! Newspapers say chao chao can make $7k pm leh! What's your ulterior motive? *chey*

40%: *shake head*

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like people have been questioning the rate of return for many years. NMP then Siew Kum Hong also questioned the low rate.

For 18 straight years when the currencies of Singapore and Malaysia carried the same value and were interchangeable and therefore readily accepted on both sides of the causeway, CPF was never higher than EPF.

This government continues to use the CPF as cheap source of fund and screwing CPF members.

But we have 60% who are harlots & are willing to bend over & be screwed, never questioning why!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shows that the 60 percent are so dumb. They got cheated and they continue to support the crooks. They must as well just give the government control of their bank accounts.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the ground not ready in 2011, but the issues are already all there.....seems like the issues raised by Michelle are still here and not resolved.

People working and contributing to CPF will start to complain when one and/or all of the following conditions materialize:

1. cost of living increases drastically
2. US Fed Reserve withdraws its stimulus programme
3. local inflation rate rises
4. Sinkapore hit by a regional or international crisis
5. large numbers of retirees unable to meet the CPF minimum sum requirements

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is happening is that while the Opposition parties have highlighted this issue for many years already, yet
the electorate are not having this sunk in.

Besides, by not voting the Opposition into parliament by the electorate, it had given the ruling party the mandate
and assumption that the Opposition is talking nonsense and so no one can do anything about the issues raised.

Hence, no improvements and a 'don't give a damned' attitude, since if it is so important, the electorate will vote
the Opposition in.

At the same time, I think the electorate is having faith with the ruling party to fine-tune the scheme.

Yet, it turns out that the electorate is giving the ruling party the liberty to do what it likes and CPF scheme has turned
to be from good, to bad to worse.

Promise of returning the CPF in full at age 55 is already broken. That is a clear sign that CPF is not honoring its original
promise and that should have sounded the alarm to the electorate loud and clear.

I think it is a situation of slowly turning up the heat and you can boil a frog to death without it realizing it.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember a conversation I had with someone. She told me that the PAP wants to keep the population poor & busy. If people are so busy trying to survive they won't have time to think & question.

Well now that many Sporeans are old & struggling, they have time to think about who is causing them their problems. :wink:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember a conversation I had with someone. She told me that the PAP wants to keep the population poor & busy. If people are so busy trying to survive they won't have time to think & question.

Well now that many Sporeans are old & struggling, they have time to think about who is causing them their problems. :wink:

Agree. It is high time for a Takeover come Sep 2015 !:o

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. It is high time for a Takeover come Sep 2015 !:o

It will not happen......because of manipulation of the population.

Population had increased these 3 years from 2.3 to 5.4 millions.

Now, 40% are foreigners and the PAP just needs another 10% to win again, because the foreigners will surely vote
for the PAP, for self-serving reasons and fear of uncertainty of the political scene.

So, it needs all of the 60% local population to vote the PAP out.

This is a very tall order.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
She told me that the PAP wants to keep the population poor & busy.

That is the agenda and is based on the following assumption:

If people are so busy trying to survive they won't have time to think & question.

But the above assumption can be proved to be false by the following reality:

In summary, all policies and agendas (including those of LHL and his crony government) are based on assumptions. If you are able to prove that those assumptions are false or unrealistic, LHL's policies and agendas fall apart.

Now take CPF as an example.

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPF 2.5% is shortchanging the members.....that's what Michelle Lee said in 2011.

That was in 2011 and the SDP party lost.......

So, attend rally for fuck? Is it just entertainment and vent your frustrations and then go home and sleep?

Can sleep soundly or not?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6QD7meDA8oo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

PAP IB trying to sell WP, the PAP Team B,

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only dumb fuck Sinkie are being screwed by Papies on their CPF for 20 over years since the 1980s.
THE INTEREST THEY COULD HAVE EARNED WILL BE MORE THAN ENOUGH ( at least twice the amount of their principle) TO OFFSET ANY MIN SUM GAME THE PAPIES ARE PLAYING WITH THEM.

Apparently , all the wise words fall on deaf ears.

I would not be donating to Roy cos though his fight is noble, he apparently does not realised that he is fighting for screwed up Sinkie who does not deserved to be UNSCREWED! LOL