• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cowbellc Is A Clone Of Leongsam? ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

jw5

Loyal
tis thread was closed ...

me cooden even find ze reply button ... yet ah cowbellc can reply 2 ze thread ...

forum faq says tis ...

Aiyah, don't be paranoid lah.
Are you sure he posted AFTER the forum was closed? Could be before?

Don't think it's a clone. Anyway clones are very difficult to detect, because the forummer will be very careful to use a different persona and writing style.
It's easier to detect forummers who come back with a new nickname. :o :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Are you sure he posted AFTER the forum was closed? Could be before? ...
very sure ...

me was reading dat thread tis morning ... wanted 2 make a reply but notised it was closed ...

dat samburger has oredi closed it @ dat time n he was making his last few replies in ze thread ...

jw5

Loyal
very sure ...

me was reading dat thread tis morning ... wanted 2 make a reply but notised it was closed ...

dat samburger has oredi closed it @ dat time n he was making his last few replies in ze thread ...

Can't explain the posting after thread closed, but quite sure he's not a clone.
Just go and look at his personal settings.
Friend of samuelstalin and thread on Andy Lau. Can't be leongsam lah! :biggrin:

Z

Zombie

I also tried replying to LeongSam which was last post in that thread, but realised it was closed.

Later after my lunch, I realised that Cowbellc managed to post in the already-closed thread.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I closed the thread in order to merge it with a couple of threads on the same subject.

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very sure ...

No lah his clone is Don Muthuswamy. He said it himself that he has a clone with an indian name. :mad:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Now you see, now you don't. Probably Sam is toying around.

The thread is now open?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Now you see, now you don't. Probably Sam is toying around.

The thread is now open?

I'm not "toying around". I'm doing my usual housekeeping.

Three threads on exactly the same subject were started at different times.

• Thank You SG IDIOTS another Huang Na - alive but no legs $250K richer than us! - The original thread.
  • Legless Thai teen play out SMRT and generous SInkies - started by papsmearer
  • Thai teen’s family sues SMRT for S$3.4 million - started by cowbelic

I merged all into one. To do this, I close all the threads first.. then re open them once it's done.

jw5

Loyal
No lah his clone is Don Muthuswamy. He said it himself that he has a clone with an indian name. :mad:

Hey! What about Muthukali? :o

Or it could be yellow_people. Find it funny that some people are still responding to this chap politely by addressing him "Dear Yellow". This guy's nickname is "yellow_people" for a reason, not "yellow" for short. :mad:

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or it could be yellow_people. Find it funny that some people are still responding to this chap politely by addressing him "Dear Yellow". This guy's nickname is "yellow_people" for a reason, not "yellow" for short. :mad:

Looking for my "brother"? Please refer to my siggy. :biggrin:

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So he did, I noticed that too. Maybe trying to get into their good graces again. :rolleyes:

Are you the same fellow as Clinton444? :biggrin:

No. Clinton666 has many fans who register accounts just to F him. I can do that with any comic characters. :biggrin: