• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Cowardly Little Bastard Tripped Xinhui's Ah Ma And Ran Off! Good Ah Ma Now Badly Injured Lying In Hospital! Wanted Bastard Looks Like A Girl!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
70956924_2458994234195125_2951579728575725568_n.jpg

Update as of 05 Oct 2019: Police and MP are already looking into this case, thank you everyone for your shares thus far.

Appealing for witnesses for an incident that took place at Whampoa Wet Market this morning, near unit #01-97’s Fish Stall at around 9:00AM.

A group of five to six in a family, with a child that looks 5-6 years old girl had stretched his leg out and tripped my grandmother of age 79.
The family did not seem local. (Update: Someone in the market recognized the family as locals.)

She has sustained a cut on her eyebrow which bled and had 6-7 stitches. Her lips and nose bled profusely at the scene. She has completed CT Scan at TTSH and the results are pending. The doctor requires her to stay in for observation. (Updated as of 6:48PM)

To the irresponsible family that left quickly upon hearing the fishmonger call for an ambulance, you owe us an explanation and compensation of hospital bills for leaving my injured and bleeding grandmother after she had fallen down because of your child.

Witnesses whom have taken photos or witnessed the incident, kindly contact us to provide information on what you have seen.

To that particular irresponsible family that displayed cowardice, if you can’t tame your child, please leash her up to prevent her from sticking her leg out to trip others from tomorrow onwards. You will never know how fatal a fall can be for the elderly!

P.S. We are very grateful to the stallholders of Unit #01-97 for taking care of my grandparents while my Dad, Uncle and Aunt rushed down while waiting for the ambulance. Thank you very much.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
DAFUG!? Trip and run?! How dare that lil’ brat do such unimaginable horrible deed!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Please alert your nearest RC if you have info on the little bastard who tripped and ran!

If this incident took place at AJGRC, you’ll be sure my kakis and I will give that lil’ brat a proper lesson on respect! And that lil’ brat’s parent will learn something too!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Nowadays, society is very funny. Machiam first to rant on Facebook and social media is the winner and speaking the truth, even without providing a shred of evidence.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
its high time sinkies goes vigilante akim HKies.

pointless.as SPF wont lift a finger come to peasant altercation,dispute..

armed yourself.with courage to confront these bastards

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays, society is very funny. Machiam first to rant on Facebook and social media is the winner and speaking the truth, even without providing a shred of evidence.

this once must blame our Pinky

this pubor kia started 1st

ownself testify ownself

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everyone is learning from Trump. First to put out the statement controls the narrative.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this incident took place at AJGRC, you’ll be sure my kakis and I will give that lil’ brat a proper lesson on respect! And that lil’ brat’s parent will learn something too!
Trip die all the PAP loving Merdekans I thought u worker parties should be most happy. :cautious: