• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Coward Malaysian dog @ilovechinesegal I have mentioned you to Spore police force on twitter

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
5510763F-290E-4A76-8D80-4B4928ED28A1.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ilovechinesegal Don’t think you Malaysian dog liar son of whore can bully me Song Song. Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters phua cb
That’s the difference between me high class human and you lowly Malaysian dog @ilovechinesegal that dare not go to my twitter while hiding in rat hole viciously bullying me. Because I state facts while your filthy Malaysian mouth tell evil filthy lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s the difference between me high class human and you lowly Malaysian dog @ilovechinesegal that dare not go to my twitter while hiding in rat hole viciously bullying me. Because I state facts while your filthy Malaysian mouth tell evil filthy lies.
I state fact of being virgin viciously smeared a prostitute PRO by evil filthy Malaysians pretending to be sinkie and chinese @ilovechinesegal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let covid bangla squeeze your itchy bawu hai
You Xia suay filthy Malaysian Cantonese liar son of whore criminal bully dare not go twitter DARE NOT SWEAR I HAVE BAWU HAI dare not take up my virginity test challenge and yet insist I am a prostitute. Pui your filthy m&d Indian whore mother wife daughters phua cb.