• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat [Covid19] Tam chia ter nao sinkies will have to bear own cost

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...n=STFB&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1585049737

This one thumbs up for pap KNN
tenor-2.gif

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK good, send him my best. :thumbsup: No lockdown yet though. That reminds me, I better go panic buy again. Need to fill my other room.
Thanks KNN panic buy round 3 is inevitable KNN later my uncle will send his maid go panic buy also KNN before re enter house do a temperature check on her KNN you too take care and wish we can pull through this crisis until vaccine out KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Thanks KNN panic buy round 3 is inevitable KNN later my uncle will send his maid go panic buy also KNN before re enter house do a temperature check on her KNN you too take care and wish we can pull through this crisis until vaccine out KNN
Waaa, your uncle really very careful. Tell his maid to wear mask, goggles and don't talk to other maids. I just got back from Sheng siong, and I was the only one panic buying because the rest are blurr and don't know the big tsunami is coming.