• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Covid Virus Nurses Please Go Away! You Are Scaring Your Good HDB Neighbours! Virus! Virus!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All those who are afraid of health care workers infecting their estates need to be taken care of. Government should send them to one of the Southern islands to stay. Or send them to Bintam or Batam. Keep them there until there is a vaccine. For their protection, they must not access any services on the mainland.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Very common. Sinkies hate health care people. Hate doctors hate nurses

This is why we need more TCM hospitals! TCM good! Western medicine evil!

I deliver grab many sinkie family will warn me eh if you deliver to next door be careful is health care people.

jw5

Loyal
We must try to have more love and less hate. :smile:

I deliver grab many sinkie family will warn me eh if you deliver to next door be careful is health care people.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah.... really u r a confirm fake doktor.... can do delivery...... :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
We must try to have more love and less hate. :smile:

And you were saying......?

Aiyah sinkies full of hate.

I do grab delivery see alot of angry people full of hate.

Those who have love are vastly outnumbered by those with vitriol.

jw5

Loyal
Try to have a happy heart. Instead of a bleeding heart. :smile:

And you were saying......?

Aiyah sinkies full of hate.

I do grab delivery see alot of angry people full of hate.

Those who have love are vastly outnumbered by those with vitriol.