• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Covid should stay just a while longer

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I enjoy the peace too.

the 69.9% who voted for the pap in GE 2015 is getting their retribution. The 69.9% are fearful now. The 30.1% is enjoying the reprieve of pap's bad policy of open leg migration. The 30.1% is enjoying the less crowdedness

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
And stop 300,000 no NSF jiuhu kia crossing Causeway daily stealing jobs in Singapore....

I am enjoying the peacefulness and tranquility of lesser crowd, lesser sinkies, lesser tiongs, lesser tourist everywhere from public areas like malls to trains.

Very nice and pleasant shopping too.

Who the fuck make this island so crowded in the first place!!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am enjoying the peacefulness and tranquility of lesser crowd, lesser sinkies, lesser tiongs, lesser tourist everywhere from public areas like malls to trains.

That I agree...you have a peaceful easy feeling when you go out to eat....even morning walks is so peaceful...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And stop 300,000 no NSF jiuhu kia crossing Causeway daily stealing jobs in Singapore....

That one is money bags...at 7% its $21,000 a day, plus vehicle taxes etc... you think for money the PAP dare says STOP IN THE NAME OF (love) ha ha ha, VIRUS??

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN tranquility before the perfect storm KNN so far anyone go out with mobile microscope and saw this KNN
RUAcgFe.gif

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait till the economy and you will miss the prosperity
Yes, I enjoy the peace too.

the 69.9% who voted for the pap in GE 2015 is getting their retribution. The 69.9% are fearful now. The 30.1% is enjoying the reprieve of pap's bad policy of open leg migration. The 30.1% is enjoying the less crowdedness

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hope i tio the virus but don die and become a zombie instead so i can live forever....and ever......and ever...... :biggrin: :biggrin:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope the virus remain for a long time so that no fucking foreigners will think twice before coming. Finally we can take our country back. HUAT AH. BEST CHINESE NEW YEAR GIFT TO SINKIES.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope the virus remain for a long time so that no fucking foreigners will think twice before coming. Finally we can take our country back. HUAT AH. BEST CHINESE NEW YEAR GIFT TO SINKIES.
The best outcome for coronoavirus in SG is:
1. no deaths
2. minimal misery and suffering for singaporeans
3. enough fear to deter foerign trash from coming to SG
4. it exposes the poor quality of pap ministers
5. anger Singaporeans so much that more than 50% vote against the pap at the next GE

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait till the economy and you will miss the prosperity
You are unwise. SG's economy and look good prosperity are based on a lie. Look at the many poor people in SG. what prosperity are you talking abt? maybe prosperity for 20%. 40% are middle class and 40% are poor. So the sooner the fake prosperity is expose, the better it is for the 40% poor

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are unwise. SG's economy and look good prosperity are based on a lie. Look at the many poor people in SG. what prosperity are you talking abt? maybe prosperity for 20%. 40% are middle class and 40% are poor. So the sooner the fake prosperity is expose, the better it is for the 40% poor
It is the foreigners who benefited from a good economy not Sinkies. I am praying for a total collapse of the economy and get rid of all the foreigners. We will rebuild Sinkieland for Sinkies only

chiobu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Still have lots if jiuhukias coming here

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the foreigners who benefited from a good economy not Sinkies. I am praying for a total collapse of the economy and get rid of all the foreigners. We will rebuild Sinkieland for Sinkies only
agree. it is foreigners and pap cronies who benefit from SG's growth. so if economy collapses, foreigners will flee