• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COVID Re-Infections

ZhongGuoWang

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am watching to see if the MMTF drags our Dear Leader in front of camera to get the 4th dose. Since his 3rd doze should expire soon

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wish to share a discussion in my whatsapp groupchat. Lately, there are reports emerging in the medical community that there are some covid re-infection cases.
lianbeng asks if u ever heard of DeltaCron or not leh? new variant leh.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big deal because COVID affects everyone differently with post-COVID effects. A weaker immune system, heart problems, liver issues etc. My employee's diabetic problem went from under control to chronic after his COVID recovery.
Can you change your nick to wuliao? My uncle think you are the few that know exactlee what is happening and going to happen next and future.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am watching to see if the MMTF drags our Dear Leader in front of camera to get the 4th dose. Since his 3rd doze should expire soon
dear leeder can received as many does as u want him to . he would take them willingly as he knows there are batches of vaccine that are saline water
or vitamin.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone shared that if your positive PCR test's variant is "less common" and more than 2pax infected under one roof, CISCO will visit your home and take away the physical tracetogether tokens of household members.

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
While we mock that immunity from mRNA is short-lived, the above cases also hint that vaccine-immunity & natural-immunity from covid-recovery is likely to be short-lived and it is possible to be re-infected by covid as long as you are exposed.

It's an agenda to force people to get booster shots to spike the immunity and then give us an excuse that we can only subsidies then later. Take it away.

Now doctors and nurses are advocating that zinc, vitamin c and d are not the remedy.

I used to consume these 3 when I had flu and cough. Truth to be told. It's not always effective.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
People will say no cannot how can the world stop spinning ? My uncle will say you can onlee whether you want . Greedy gov and People will not want not being able to make money or continue to tam jiak just for 1 to 2 months. My uncle say ter nao peoples do your maths
Your uncle not busy fucking your auntie.... or you are fucking your auntie behind your uncle back....

Naughty boy... or is your uncle beg you to fuck her he is old cock can only watch you fuck her.... hehehe. .

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Altogether now!!! TIO AH!!!

Medical community said that about 1/3 people who were infected in 2020 and 2021 (non-omicron) were infected by omicron.
In 2022, numerous who took covid jabs or booster jabs were infected within two months.

natural immunity and vaccines don't work for omicron. We must treat it like common cold.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
natural immunity and vaccines don't work for omicron. We must treat it like common cold.
For a moment I thought I saw Dr Leong H N saying that once you kena Omicron, macam won’t kena Delta/Beta/Gamma/Alpha... Covid (Omicron) also have backward compatibility prowess sial...

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
My question: Why MOH is not transparent and release this info? why must MOH covered up this info and only reluctantly releasing it after being asked by He

Got lah, my medical chatgroup got talk about it and shared here.

More interestingly, if parliament asked how many infected covid-19 cases immediately within a month after taking booster, the number will be 5-digits.