• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Covid attacks Sinkie's morals and now resorts to stealing groceries!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man disappears with couple's groceries at Tampines Mall food court, police investigating​

photo_librarySee 9 More Photoschevron_rightchevron_left
FacebookTwitterWhatsAppGmail Share

Cherlynn Ng mail

Posted on 01 September 2021 | 53,902 views
Submitted by Stomper Y

This story was submitted via Web contribution form.
This story was submitted via Facebook. Click here to join our Facebook page.
Click here to submit a story or submit it to our WhatsApp.

Police are investigating an incident in which a man was seen taking a couple's groceries from a food court at Tampines Mall.
Stomper Y shared CCTV footage of the incident that occurred at Kopitiam food court last Friday (Aug 27), at around 7.40pm.

Y said: "My wife and I were waiting for a table with three people to finish up their meal. As they were clearing their plates, one of them told me I could sit down already.

"I told my wife that I am leaving our grocery bag on a chair, away from the three people's belongings are on the table. I then went to top up my Kopitiam card.
"After clearing his plates, a man in a black top and light blue shorts came back and started taking his table stuff.

"But just as my wife looked away, he also took my bag, looked inside and then left hurriedly. He is also seen quickly glancing back at my wife before disappearing.
"My wife only realised moments later that our bag had been taken and informed me. We ran off to look for him from floor to floor, but he was nowhere to be found.
"In case it was not deliberate, we waited one and a half hours for him to return, but he did not.

According to Y, these were the items taken:
  • Brand's Lutein: $20.50
  • Korean grapes: $20
  • Chilli sauce: $3
The Stomper left his contact details with Tampines Mall and Kopitiam, and lodged a police report on the same evening.
He added: "I am appealing for the man to return my items. Thank you very much."

In response to a Stomp query, the police confirm that a report was lodged and investigations are ongoing.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN imuho that was close to take and go instead of stealing if not for the cctv KNN my uncle sometimes just take and go in shops that he know without cctv KNN if someone just leave their groceries in a area without cctv my uncle would also just take and go becas people are just taking things too granted in sg and need to be punished KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN imuho that was close to take and go instead of stealing if not for the cctv KNN my uncle sometimes just take and go in shops that he know without cctv KNN if someone just leave their groceries in a area without cctv my uncle would also just take and go becas people are just taking things too granted in sg and need to be punished KNN
What is stealing what is take and go ? KNN stealing means people keep it safely and you steal it whereas take and go is people never keep and also sometimes my uncle wants to pay for items the seller was simplee bochap and Lazy so just take and go KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is stealing what is take and go ? KNN stealing means people keep it safely and you steal it whereas take and go is people never keep and also sometimes my uncle wants to pay for items the seller was simplee bochap and Lazy so just take and go KNN
How to breakaway when caught with the take and go approach? KNN for this kind supermarket's just tell them KNN how I know you are the owner I thought nobody want to claim it so I just take onlee now leeturn you KNN for the take items in shop is even easier just say I wanted to pay you you ownself leejected wtf KNN

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN sinkie really poor genes. Stealing groceries. What's next? Picking up cigarette butts for a final drag or two? haha I won't be surprised Sinkies do such a shameless act.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-48.gif