• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
You always have a choice. In this situation, either you rebel/protest/civil disobey/boycott/ non-compliance OR you comply and die from it. Check out Canadian Truckers.

It is this simple. Empowered human beings are the only human beings to the New Earth.
do you reside in this sinkieland? if yes, i refrain from responding to you liao.

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree on most of your points except that Oppies are not doing their job. Cov19 is an international conspiracy and Oppies would be putting nails on their own coffins to take an anti-vax stand. Oppies simply need to address the part about raising taxes and costs but to challenge Pappies on the measures to address Covid will lead to a diversion of real issues.
I got that! but our oppies, they are still a bunch of hammerheads today...... simply becoz they dare not post questions or moderation against cov19 measures by pappies so far! none of these were ever raised for awareness or discussion by useless oppies

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very clear that it is the people who should be taking step to bring a change to the govt and not wait for the govt to do something while you are complaining comfortably on your couch.
and what change will you do?

isn't all of you or us kappa kappa complaining comfortably on your or my couch now as we are responding in this forum?

its beri easy saying "to bring a change to the govt" while many here could be still that 61% nato.

choosing bet. keeping a livelihood for oneself & family than making that change! i am simply not that legend.... you?

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have 2 primary schooling kids as well and I’m postponing their vaccination as far as I can. The school applies “soft pressure” by telling the kids how good vaccination is and occasionally asking the class who is vaxxed and who is not. I noted they are careful not to appear as “discriminating”
you may not feel the pressure right away, but you kids will !!! both kids (1 vaccinated, the other is not) won prizes . . . but only the vaccinated will receive from the stage while the other received from teacher in normal class day. it oledi happened.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
as said, there's no option here if one remains to reside here in this sinkieland !!!
There is always an option. At least be unvaccinated. If those already vaccinated and value freedom, they need to do boycott and civil disobey in masses. This is the solution and if you think you cannot do that, then your fate is sealed.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got that! but our oppies, they are still a bunch of hammerheads today...... simply becoz they dare not post questions or moderation against cov19 measures by pappies so far! none of these were ever raised for awareness or discussion by useless oppies
ah ha. thats because sinkapooreans are totally indoctrinated by propagandas fed by the P a Pee. one of most effective ones is that sinkapoore will go down
if you vote in the oppositions. instead of voting in 'real opposition' like Kenneth Andrew Jeyaretnam and chee soon juan , people keep voting for tame
useless opposition.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
13,208 new COVID cases, tripling from 4,297 cases a day earlier and yet the news report it as another routine statistics with no explanation whatsoever.
No sound at all from anyone in the PAP when its probably the highest in the world per 100,000 (I do not have the comparative statistics ) .
However watching CNA it gives very detailed reporting of covid in other countries and none on Singapore-we are from a different planet?.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone downloaded the video, it becomes private.

1644045746501.png

Last edited:

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is always an option. At least be unvaccinated. If those already vaccinated and value freedom, they need to do boycott and civil disobey in masses. This is the solution and if you think you cannot do that, then your fate is sealed.
are you talking cock? if you reside in this sinkieland, then you are!
so are you going to boycott and be civil disobey in your masses (if you are going to form).
yeah I think I cannot do it coz . . . . can you?

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singapore reports 13,208 new Covid-19 cases, 6 deaths​

Singapore reports 13,208 new Covid-19 cases, 6 deaths
Joseph Nair via Reuters Connect
As of Friday, Singapore has recorded 379,681 Covid-19 cases since the start of the pandemic.

SINGAPORE — Singapore reported 13,208 new Covid-19 cases as of noon on Friday (Feb 4), comprising 13,046 local and 162 imported infections.

There were six fatalities, according to the latest infection statistics on the Ministry of Health (MOH) website. This takes the death toll from coronavirus complications to 866.

The weekly infection growth rate is 1.39, up from Thursday's 1.23.

Under MOH's new approach of presenting infection numbers, the daily case count includes the number of Protocol 2 cases — those who are well or assessed to have a mild condition.

Among the cases reported on Friday, 10,336 are Protocol 2 infections, comprising 24 imported cases and 10,312 local ones.

Another 2,872 cases were confirmed via polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests — 138 of them imported and 2,734 local infections.

Read also​

As of Friday, Singapore has recorded 379,681 Covid-19 cases since the start of the pandemic.

HOSPITALISATIONS AND VACCINATIONS

There are 998 patients in hospital, with 96 requiring oxygen supplementation. Fifteen patients are in the intensive care unit.

As of Thursday, 92 per cent of Singapore's eligible population have completed their full vaccination regimen under the national vaccination programme.

About 59 per cent of the total population have received their vaccine booster shots. CNA
lianbeng remembers they already said at least 15000 cases liao leh. also no more Circuit Breaker liao leh.

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah ha. thats because sinkapooreans are totally indoctrinated by propagandas fed by the P a Pee. one of most effective ones is that sinkapoore will go down
if you vote in the oppositions. instead of voting in 'real opposition' like Kenneth Andrew Jeyaretnam and chee soon juan , people keep voting for tame
useless opposition.
agree to disagree.
i'd rather tear my vote simply becoz there is no credible oppies at all except tan cheng bok but he was not in my constituency.
i dun think kenneth a is capable of doing any at all
and chee . . . . i sincerely believe his existence is a collaborative theory with pappy!
as this thread isn't about oppies, lets stay within.... cheers!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

MPs Eric Chua, Tan Kiat How tested COVID positive​

Staff Writer, Singapore
·Editorial Team
Fri, 4 February 2022, 4:23 pm

(PHOTO: Tan Kiat How, Eric Chua Facebook pages)

Members of Parliament Tan Kiat How (L) and Eric Chua (PHOTO: Tan Kiat How, Eric Chua Facebook pages)
SINGAPORE — Members of Parliament Eric Chua and Tan Kiat How, of Tanjong Pagar and East Coast GRCs respectively, have contracted the coronavirus.
In separate Facebook posts on Thursday (3 February), the MPs revealed that they had discovered their COVID-19 diagnosis via regular antigen rapid tests (ART). Tan has since tested negative following a period of self-isolation, while Chua is still isolating.
"What a start to the Year of the Tiger. Instead of family gatherings and visits, it was in my study over the CNY period," said Tan, who added that he had "hardly any symptoms". Under the Ministry of Health's Health Protocol 2, those who test positive must isolate at home for at least 72 hours.
"I tested negative today, but we’re still not out of the woods. My wife is still testing positive, and we’re checking in constantly on (our son) Isaac and hoping he stays well," said Tan.
Separately, Chua said he had been experiencing "disrupted sleep" due to body aches and a low grade fever since Wednesday. He discovered his condition as he performs daily ART.
"I’m still experiencing some light symptoms and I do apologise for the several cancelled events over the next few days."
lianbeng wonders when LHL kana leh?