• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
:confused::confused::confused: what a term... truly in limbo and not a single messenger knows what the fuck is truly going on!
overwhelmed by thoisands of people to put on QOs
siaoliao
they have lost the plot
better stay home
if not botaibochi tio q.o. can expect a mess from pickup to hotel etc etc
the worst 14 days of yr life

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
no wonder schools were spared the mandatory swabs. no tests == no COVID == no school transmission right? KNN...
stay home
too many vaccinated people backside itchy everyday still go here and there bohiewlan
will get many many more cases
this mess will only resolve around oct

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
全是他讲 。我们没得讲
over 140 individuals COVIDed, how many more family members and classmates are quarantined? how many more are quarantined in time to curb the spread? Some folks receiving pre-dated QOs. Some asked to stay put and await transport to GQFs. Some waited over 4 days before anyone noticed they should be in a GQF.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wonder what's the average infected to quarantined ratio
around 10?
so if 1000 infected cases, 10,000people to be quarantined?
where to find enough rooms to hold so many people in q.o. for 14 days???
big more mess coming up

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i wonder what's the average infected to quarantined ratio
Teehee...

Sinkiestan class sizes are bad, primary school is usually 30~35 pax per class, secondary schools about 40 pax per class. So 100 students would translate to about slightly over 4000 pax when their parents and teachers are included.

For the others, the numbers could easily be crazier, imagine the index case’s immediate family members, their grandparents or parents, their siblings, if married then children. This is provided there’s no visitation. Then add workplace colleagues, friends you met, PUBLIC TRANSPORT... Your guess is as good as mine.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teehee...

Sinkiestan class sizes are bad, primary school is usually 30~35 pax per class, secondary schools about 40 pax per class. So 100 students would translate to about slightly over 4000 pax when their parents and teachers are included.

For the others, the numbers could easily be crazier, imagine the index case’s immediate family members, their grandparents or parents, their siblings, if married then children. This is provided there’s no visitation. Then add workplace colleagues, friends you met, PUBLIC TRANSPORT... Your guess is as good as mine.
where to q.o. so many people
no wonder q.o. system is collapsing and people complaining on the internet

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
where to q.o. so many people
no wonder q.o. system is collapsing and people complaining on the internet
For a moment I thought the city-fringe hotels are used for GQFs, what happened? Those chalets at Loyang and Changi were re-purposed for similar function right?

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tighter border measures for travelers from Australia and China's Jiangsu province after rise in Covid-19 cases: MOH
https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...-and-chinas-jiangsu-province-after-rise-covid

India not Included
This is so outrageous! This is akin to the metaphor,’looking for ants in the distance, but resisting to acknowledge the presence of the elephants in the room.’

If your country is in crisis n covid is out of control there, pls be socially responsible and stay put in yr homeland. Do not go get a fake covid test results n travel to any countries, esp not to Singapore, pls! Be socially responsible.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
if they can't arrest thos q.o. issue , guess whats next?
phase 1 lockdown
From what my sources gather, things were still pretty much running smoothly through May/Jun period.

Things started going haywire post KTV/Fisheries cases, and now compounded by HCs and schools.