• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

jw5

Loyal
By the time critical levels are reached for the KPIs you mentioned, it will be too late as it means transmission has spread out of control. It takes time for measures to be implemented and for cases to stabilize. Typically SG gives a few days allowance before implementing any measures; unlike the Aussies, who impose them that very night or next day. Unless MoH have resources to up the 1000 ICU beds in case of "emergency emergency", then we have not reached the tipping point

As of MOH report on 18 July 2021, there was only 1 case in ICU.

Condition of confirmed cases

11. 243 cases are currently warded in hospital. Most are well and under observation. There are currently 5 cases of serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation, and 1 in critical condition in the intensive care unit (ICU). None amongst these 6 cases is fully vaccinated.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a good proof/example /case study which shows that paying them the highest salaries in the world does not produce better results

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Why don't people use a water hose or a bidet? Easier, cleaner and more economical.
Actually I use distilled water to wash, and not toilet paper. My sensitive asshole demands that. But I just want to join in the festivity of toilet roll buying and hoarding.

jw5

Loyal
This is a good proof/example /case study which shows that paying them the highest salaries in the world does not produce better results

Lim Tean already commented on this.

1626708110831.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is good news for my F&B catering business. Takeaway orders and catering for bento meal sets have increased by nearly 80% this week. I'm hoping for even more business next week.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This is good news for my F&B catering business. Takeaway orders and catering for bento meal sets have increased by nearly 80% this week. I'm hoping for even more business next week.
You are Teflon John, neither covid nor a bad economy will affect you.:thumbsup: After froggy, you are the next person I idolise!:biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are Teflon John, neither covid nor a bad economy will affect you.:thumbsup: After froggy, you are the next person I idolise!:biggrin:

Thanks! A bad economy does affect me. I'm just making lemonade from lemons. During the covid lockdowns and restrictions on dining, business from wedding and party caterings dropped drastically. But there was a huge surge in orders for bento meals. That's one of the advantages of running a catering business which can quickly pivot to become a ghost kitchen if needed.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!!

back to Phase 2 loh...
Singapore is expected to record 184 cases on Tuesday, said Health Minister Ong Ye Kung during a virtual press conference, adding that while this was not good news, the momentum of increase has slowed.

www.straitstimes.com

No dining in, social group sizes cut to 2 from July 22 as S'pore returns to phase 2

Singapore recorded its highest number of community cases since the pandemic began for the second straight day on Monday.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
www.straitstimes.com
www.straitstimes.com

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Singapore is expected to record 184 cases on Tuesday, said Health Minister Ong Ye Kung during a virtual press conference, adding that while this was not good news, the momentum of increase has slowed.

www.straitstimes.com

No dining in, social group sizes cut to 2 from July 22 as S'pore returns to phase 2

Singapore recorded its highest number of community cases since the pandemic began for the second straight day on Monday.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
www.straitstimes.com
www.straitstimes.com

Return to Phase 2 Heightened Alert: Dining-in to be suspended, group sizes back down to 2​

By Ang Hwee Min

20 Jul 2021 03:25PM (Updated: 20 Jul 2021 03:27PM)

SINGAPORE: Dining-in will be suspended and group sizes for social gatherings will go back down to two people as Singapore returns to Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) to combat a rise in local COVID-19 cases.

The measures will be in effect from Thursday (Jul 22) until Aug 18 and will supersede the measures that were introduced on Monday, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in a press release.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...ing-in-gathering-group-size-covid-19-15254140

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Return to Phase 2 Heightened Alert: Dining-in to be suspended, group sizes back down to 2​

By Ang Hwee Min

20 Jul 2021 03:25PM (Updated: 20 Jul 2021 03:27PM)

SINGAPORE: Dining-in will be suspended and group sizes for social gatherings will go back down to two people as Singapore returns to Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) to combat a rise in local COVID-19 cases.

The measures will be in effect from Thursday (Jul 22) until Aug 18 and will supersede the measures that were introduced on Monday, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in a press release.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...ing-in-gathering-group-size-covid-19-15254140
solly, cannot go to sea with u coming weekend
got to be different boat
each boat 2 persons
haaaa