• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did pap gov say you don't have to pay for hospital stay, medical treatment and expenses if you get infected by the Wuhan virus?

why did pap gov issue only 4 surgical mask per household and tells you not to wear protective mask and gear if you are healthy.

Isn't it true that a healthy person without protective mask and gear during the Wuhan virus crisis is a potential host and carrier?

The fucking pap gov, bastard hoching and faggot lee hsien loong is hoping and wishing for as many singaporean to get infected

with the Wuhan virus as possible
so that the pap gov, bastard cheebye hoching and bastard faggot lee hsien loong can deplete your

cpf medical and personal saving
by charging exobitant fee for your hospital stay and medical treatment.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Kazakhstan and Russia have tightened up travel from China, what is Sinkieland waiting for? Christmas?

image0.jpg

image0.jpg
Power to the ruskies! Even they know what to do. Fuck the pap!:FU: If @AhMeng were here, he'd fuck the pap too!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
13th case declared today!

question is: will there be any domestic cases?

sinkieland want to be first in everything so i guess a domestic infection will come sooner or later.

don't forget some of these Wuhan cases could have gone around mingling with Sinkies during the CNY public holidays, best of all it's during their incubation period and they showed no symptoms back then.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
sinkieland want to be first in everything so i guess a domestic infection will come sooner or later.

Japan was the first country with 1 domestic case, followed closely by Germany 1 case, Taiwan 1 case, S.Korea 1 case.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Travel ban is not enough. Need to evacuate all Sinkie residents in China and ban all inbound flights from China.

Probably more than that as the Chicoms love to lie and underplay/underreport.

By the way, the cremation facilities are working overtime in China now. There are videos of large numbers of crows appearing and circling the skies. :cool:
Like that serious how can be only 100 dead u tell me? :cautious:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japan was the first country with 1 domestic case, followed closely by Germany 1 case, Taiwan 1 case, S.Korea 1 case.
haha yeah, i forgot about those. well at least SG is on course to become no. 2 in the confirmed case race, going to overtake Thailand soon.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
haha yeah, i forgot about those. well at least SG is on course to become no. 2 in the confirmed case race, going to overtake Thailand soon.
Yes, and let's see how the world's most expensive government handle this crisis. The ultimate litmus test.