• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The religion of Covidianism explained. :biggrin:

https://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic...y-abandoned-science-to-control-your-life.html

"It’s nothing new for political religions to produce radicals that develop their own sects or cults. This time around, rigid devotion to enforcing mask compliance has produced runaway fanaticism based on nothing but blind faith that more mask-wearing is always better. Even the public health experts, whom these followers all promoted as great prophets just months ago, can’t tame their fervor.

That’s a problem, because a return to normalcy will require subduing radical factions that agitate for oppression. Restrictions such as mask mandates are like oxygen to followers of radical fundamentalist Covidianism — the abiding belief that only lockdowns, social distancing, and masks can deliver us from the deadly pandemic. The longer mandates stay in place and experts continue promoting mask use — “My mask protects you! Your mask protects me!” — the stronger and more widespread the extremism will grow, and the less influence experts will have over their behavior.

The evidence is abundant, but consider these three cases of radical Covidianism and how they trace back to an abandonment of the scientific standards necessary to maintain public health and a functioning society."

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No locally transmitted cases for 7 days already, still no news of P3 and stop wearing of masks.
Companies are still to follow the strict protocols, can relax a bit or not?
Cannot relax it now because we still need to bring it more tourists. There is a trade off

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: Singapore reported five new COVID-19 infections as of noon on Wednesday (Nov 18).
All of the cases were imported and were placed on stay-home notice or isolated upon arrival in Singapore, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in the preliminary daily update.
No locally transmitted cases were reported for the eighth consecutive day.
The new infections bring the country's tally of COVID-19 cases to 58,135.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many of these 5 are actually sick?

It depends on the mood of the test kit. :wink:

Screenshot-2020-11-13-at-09.41.41.png

Ek8kewAUwAAMtAi.jpg:small

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 12 new imported COVID-19 cases as of noon on Sunday (Nov 22), said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in a preliminary daily update.
All cases were placed on stay-home notice upon arrival in Singapore, MOH said. This is the largest increase in infections since Nov 13, when 12 imported cases were reported as well.
No locally transmitted cases were reported for the 12th consecutive day.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indonesia 493,308 cases, death 15,774.
Philippines 416,852 cases, death 8080.
Singapore 58,148 cases, death 28.
Malaysia 53,679 cases, death 332.
Malaysia will overtake SG by end Nov.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Since there are no community cases, can I stop wearing masks? It's really inconvenient, blocks my handsome face from girls, and like what boss sam says, masks are useless.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 12 new imported COVID-19 cases as of noon on Sunday (Nov 22), said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in a preliminary daily update.
All cases were placed on stay-home notice upon arrival in Singapore, MOH said. This is the largest increase in infections since Nov 13, when 12 imported cases were reported as well.
No locally transmitted cases were reported for the 12th consecutive day.
Zero. Zero community case is what u should look to see how well the pap protect us. :geek:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since there are no community cases, can I stop wearing masks? It's really inconvenient, blocks my handsome face from girls, and like what boss sam says, masks are useless.
It is a waste of resources and it causes pain to my ears.