• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Second wave... 158th and gov dot sg got mention or not? :wink:

EegShQyWAAEEK8j.jpg

hh2VYkE.jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
*cough*
can help elaborate? thank you, bro!

80% of China KTV girls went back since CB.
25% of Viet KTV girls also went back.

If i understand correctly, KTV girls can be imported in middle of August. They will need to quarantine for 14 days.
Then they will go work in early Sept.

So foreign imported cases will persist.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't get it either. Shops, malls, eateries etc are back in business, yet I just heard over the news that sinkies are encouraged to stay at home. And we have Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa offering Daycations! Are they waiting for case numbers to explode before imposing CB2? But in the meantime, let's allow businesses to make as much money as possible, to mitigate losses?

Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, Singapore welcomes guests back to its resort with a new ‘Daycation’ package – catering to families, friends, couples and individuals alike desiring for an escape to paradise. With an all-access pass to getting their fix of sun, sand and sea, guests from all walks of life such as wellness and relaxation enthusiasts, sun-seekers, local cuisine explorers or those looking for family-friendly experiences can look forward to using the property’s luxurious amenities without having to stay overnight.

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/shangri-la-rasa-sentosa-resort-200334304.html

Most hotels are accepting staycation .
So go there at your own risk

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Poised to cross 53K today, looks like we may hit 55K by National Day!

Four more days before NDP and we smashed the 54K mark today with 908 cases.

Looks like it will be more than 55K cases on National Day. But look on the bright side- CFR is dropping!

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Four more days before NDP and we smashed the 54K mark today with 908 cases.

Looks like it will be more than 55K cases on National Day. But look on the bright side- CFR is dropping!

Nothing will change after last election.
Government still happily laughing to their bank.
The number of covid19 cases has increased.

Last edited:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
As i watched the NDparade today, I had some thoughts.

Many of us served NS in our younger days, why is it that there are so many FW cases in dorms and almost nothing from army barracks?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOM is really going fug us going forward now. They are going to allow import of high-risk FW for KTVs this month because some KTVs threatened to hire SQ girls. Does this mean that Geylang sex workers will also be allowed in this month?

Reports are also cumming in that many factory dorms are back to the old days, worker returned from quarantine centers are back to the same overcrowded rooms because their towkay refuse to spend more on lodging, morning 6am lorries carrying max seating capacity (>20pax) without social distancing, etc.

Looks like COVID is here to stay.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
As i watched the NDparade today, I had some thoughts.

Many of us served NS in our younger days, why is it that there are so many FW cases in dorms and almost nothing from army barracks?
KNN you don't know now serve NS eg bmt etc is using the computer at home for training gai ? KNN

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

With 0 cases in community yesterday, we are looking at 55580 cases, and that’s a record 0.076% (2 decimal places) CFR.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
We crossed the 56K mark today- a fair bit of false negatives in the dorms causing the flare-ups. 75K at the end of it all?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
We crossed the 56K mark today- a fair bit of false negatives in the dorms causing the flare-ups. 75K at the end of it all?

Currently, thousand-plus are issued SHN, not tested.
If they covided and then recovered, will not be counted as long as no symptom.
Correct?