• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

jw5

Loyal
View attachment 135737

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 14,228 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Sunday (Feb 27), comprising 14,064 local and 164 imported infections.

There were eight fatalities, taking the death toll from coronavirus complications to 1,007.

There are 1,553 patients in hospital, according to the latest infection statistics on the Ministry of Health (MOH) website. A total of 214 patients required oxygen supplementation.

Forty-six patients are in the intensive care unit, compared to 50 on Saturday.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/covid-19-cases-feb-27-deaths-hospital-icu-2522856

Hi JohnTan, can you use your RC resources and find out the name of the lady in blue and white spaghetti stripes? Thanks. :geek:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do not feel connected to the cases and numbers anymore. as the days and weeks go by, my reality is more and more like pre-covid time. Today just had dinner at cafe as a happy unvaxxed and doing things like what normal pre-covid time do.

my reality is diff from those vaxxed who are still worried about case number, virus and death. Really the spilt is getting clearer and more obvious.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beat cheebye, just lower than yesterday means beat covid?

@JohnTan Told you already, Beat cheebye!

24080 New Cases​

1646146739720.png

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore reports 24,080 new Covid-19 cases, 11 deaths​

Singapore reports 24,080 new Covid-19 cases, 11 deaths
Raj Nadarajan/TODAY
Published March 1, 2022
Updated March 2, 2022
SINGAPORE — Singapore reported 24,080 new Covid-19 cases as of noon on Tuesday (March 1), comprising 23,891 local and 189 imported infections.
This is the fifth consecutive Tuesday that case numbers have gone up from the day before. Health Minister Ong Ye Kung previously referred to such a pattern, writing on Facebook in October last year that numbers would "always spike after the weekends".

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jab lah, This is what happen.

How many of you know people who are jabbed and still contacted covid because the fake test kit say so? or you yourself who is jabbed experience this.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some ministar will say this is just the “usual terrible Tuesday” :confused::confused::confused:

But the general trendline is dropping, we‘ve peaked, I think.
Tuesday figure is always very high because it is linked to Sunday night MC.
You know la, many chow keng MC on Sunday night and use red / pink ink to add another line on their ART Test kits

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I kena few days ago then the clinic called me the next day said its huge viral load, meaning it's Delta but i said i've already recovered. She was huh ? You came to the clinic only yesterday i said i know. lol...... She said just incase if you feel anything blah blah....

Actually when i went to the clinic i told the doctor that the night b4 i know i kena heavy flu suddenly got fever, chills and shoulder pain can't lift arms. I tested ART morning got strike lottery so i'm there to get myself registered in the system though i'm already totally well that morning already.

The night when the fever starts i whack this Lain Hua and go to sleep 7pm, 12pm takes 2nd dose then wakes up 7am fine. Dunno is because i wasn't vaxxed from the start or this lian hua is uber lol............

1646197808832.png

IMG_8079.PNG

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
24k is reported cases. I know many others who didn't go see doc due to mild symptoms. By my estimation, I think the actual infected numbers should be easily thrice the reported numbers.

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I kena few days ago then the clinic called me the next day said its huge viral load, meaning it's Delta but i said i've already recovered. She was huh ? You came to the clinic only yesterday i said i know. lol...... She said just incase if you feel anything blah blah....

Actually when i went to the clinic i told the doctor that the night b4 i know i kena heavy flu suddenly got fever, chills and shoulder pain can't lift arms. I tested ART morning got strike lottery so i'm there to get myself registered in the system though i'm already totally well that morning already.

The night when the fever starts i whack this Lain Hua and go to sleep 7pm, 12pm takes 2nd dose then wakes up 7am fine. Dunno is because i wasn't vaxxed from the start or this lian hua is uber lol............

View attachment 135966
View attachment 135965
My M.I.L kenna too. Went to see GP and was given meds & I gv her the same thing. She only ate this & not the meds from GP. Her fever, throat, body aches all went away before the end of day 2. But she was still +ve in ART tests but has no feeling of being sick at all after day 2. Day 6 tests showed -ve already. I am still wondering if this is the magic pill or her antibodies did the work or both? She took Pfizer fyi.
Sadly, this is BANNED here in Australia :cry:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have 8 or 9 friends all kena, all recovered within 2 or 3 days,
everybody will kena sooner or later, just keep fit is all you can do