• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you got Covid, pls don't seek medical treatment, the govt doesn't want you people to overwhelm the limited beds capacity in Singapore's hospitals.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
61% again? Did John Tan just play your backside?
keep on allowing infected in ,n nobody question why they are infected n still can board the plane ,these white clowns are useless,tks to 61%,pay themselves so how n sinkies are losing jobs n getting infected ,at least they must show some standards,even US downgraded sg,we are goings towards 3rd world level

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Currently having 17 chaps requiring oxygen supplementation and 16 in ICU, inclusive of 13 who are critically ill. Out of the 800 plus cases, about half are Omicronites, and the other half are Delta patients? Another resurgence of Delta cases here in Sinkiestan?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Why the sudden push for boosters? when boosters are only effective for those 60 and above, but shows little significance for the younger folks (based on real world data from Israel for her Delta wave)

contemplating 4th jab? seriously?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Last night 100+ local Omicronites, tonight 200+ local Omicronites... Ho Seh Liao Ah!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Currently having 17 chaps requiring oxygen supplementation and 16 in ICU, inclusive of 13 who are critically ill.
Very good progress here for 07Jan22- 10 chaps requiring oxygen supplementation, 13 in ICU, inclusive of 12 critically ill.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
How many cases of vaccine injuries are there in Sinkiestan for adults? :cautious::cautious::cautious:

With almost majority of the population vaccinated, there must be some figures somewhere right?
When Novavax approved for use ah?

By the way, those ginna pih bo daiji after jabs hor?

@SOS any insights? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Latest from South Africa shows death rate remains low after the peak. So all is good.

Mdm Ho says we cannot look at South Africa data wholesale. Fair enough, while South African has very low vaccination rates, they survived 3 waves prior to Omicron. :coffee::coffee::coffee:

I’m inclined to postulate that our Omicron wave here in Sinkiestan should have peaked, or starting to decline by ZhupGohMeh, all things equal, Omicronite hospitalisation cases would be manageable as our lohkunchoo are currently well stocked.

over 90% of the population vaccinated, less than 38K laokokkok not vaccinated, over 40% of the population boostered, let’s see if the memory T cells can tahan this Omicron wave or not.

Delta took over 800 lives last year, Omicron?

5E72BC76-DDA8-428D-90DC-8F40CE453012.png

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mdm Ho says we cannot look at South Africa data wholesale. Fair enough, while South African has very low vaccination rates, they survived 3 waves prior to Omicron. :coffee::coffee::coffee:

I’m inclined to postulate that our Omicron wave here in Sinkiestan should have peaked, or starting to decline by ZhupGohMeh, all things equal, Omicronite hospitalisation cases would be manageable as our lohkunchoo are currently well stocked.

over 90% of the population vaccinated, less than 38K laokokkok not vaccinated, over 40% of the population boostered, let’s see if the memory T cells can tahan this Omicron wave or not.

Delta took over 800 lives last year, Omicron?

View attachment 130851
Can anyone trust the words of a manly-looking woman ?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Novavax approved for use ah?
By the way, those ginna pih bo daiji after jabs hor?
@SOS any insights? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Looks like Jan 3 decision was about boosters after 270 days expiry.
Brother, I share with you some info shared by healthcare people in their chat group. Bear in mind that many healthcare workers are not getting third jab or used non-mRNA alternatives.

Advanced FAQs for COVID-19 Boosters

1. What is the safest COVID-19 technology and risks associated with it?
Protein-Subunit, eg Novavax

- For those who took two doses of mRNA vaccines earlier, Novavax's efficacy as a booster is almost as good as Pfizer.
- Protein-Based technology is a matured technology.
- Novavax is very new, since all COVID-19 vaccines are insufficiently tested, it is safer to consider a vaccine that 6-9 months after launched.

Viral-Vector, eg J&J, AZ
- Viral-Vector technology offers longer protection than mRNA vaccines.
- Recent data in US and Europe indicates that they offer similar level of protection against Omicron.
- After being launched for a 1-2 years, it had been established that they are less suitable for young population, younger females.

Inactivated-Virus, eg. Sinopharm, Sinovac, Valneva
- France's Valneva is expected to be launch in first quarter of 2022. Trial results indicate 95% efficacy.
- Sinopharm 78-79%, Sinovac 51-52%
- Inactivated-Virus technology is well-established, adverse side-effects from these vaccines are the lowest among other WHO recognized vaccines.

2. What COVID-19 Vaccines are accepted by MOH as Boosters?
- MOH recommends Singaporeans who are vaccinated with mRNA vaccines to use mRNA Boosters. However, Pfizer and Moderna had confirmed the efficacy wanes in 2-3 months.
- Full Regimen refers to Dual doses of Pfizer/Moderna and Triple doses of Sinopharm & Sinovac.
- As of 1st Jan 2022, MOH accepts all approved-vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, Sinovac & Sinopharm) as valid Boosters for all those who completed Full Regimen.

3. What is the validity after taking the Booster vaccines?
The latest 270 days validity guidelines refers to Full Regimen. This is not applicable for Boosters and there is no decision made for boosters' validity period.

My biased opinions:
For Covid-19 vaccine guidelines, the most transparent governments are South Korea and Japan. Due to MOH's bias towards Pfizer & Moderna, our local press intentionally not clarifies that Sinovac and Sinopharm are acceptable boosters. If MOH don't recognize Sinovac or Sinopharm as boosters, China will probably ban all flights from Singapore.

If we have the luxury of time, newer vaccine-technologies such as Valneva and T-cell vaccines will offer safer and longer protections. Moreover, vaccinations do not prevent us from COVID-19 infections. However, we are now forced to take boosters, therefore my personal take is to take the safest option, just to clock the mileage so that we will not lose our jobs.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Looks like Jan 3 decision was about boosters after 270 days expiry.
Brother, I share with you some info shared by healthcare people in their chat group. Bear in mind that many healthcare workers are not getting third jab or used non-mRNA alternatives.
Very much appreciated for this invaluable input, I’m indebted to you :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very much appreciated for this invaluable input, I’m indebted to you :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
I am bewildered by another article shared
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/bo...lly-vaccinated-moh.314513/page-3#post-3531231
It claimed 2 pfizers must have 3x sinovac/sinopharm to be considered as booster-jab completed.
The article is very different from my understanding but I can point several outright dubious claims in the article.

Why does sinchew newspaper post fake news about Singapore.