• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
That sounds like PAP narrative that Covit 19 is not dangerous, no mask is needed, when it hit Singapore for the first time. Today we have so many death and nearly 300K infected individual. Omicron? I suggest you don't bet your life on it.
No one is suggesting putting our guards down. It is saying or I am saying, don't overreact.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Think about this- check vaccination status at mall entry, check vaccination status at restaurant in said mall at the entry point once again... It’s a classic circus act!
But if we see it as a political ploy to control and track the population, then it makes sense. Nothing to do with the virus and vaccine.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I’m so glad no one found out about my mini-Faraday’s cage.
Ha, we have something in common then! I wear this around my neck. So if you see a guy with this, come over and say hi :biggrin:

s-l1600.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That sounds like PAP narrative that Covit 19 is not dangerous, no mask is needed, when it hit Singapore for the first time. Today we have so many death and nearly 300K infected individual. Omicron? I suggest you don't bet your life on it.

The number of fatal cases is actually very low in comparison to other causes of death. The mortality rate certainly does not warrant all the disruption and financial chaos that has been caused by the over reaction to what is a very mild disease in most.

In 2 years less than 150 people have succumbed to Covid. There have been far more road accident deaths in the same period. More lives would have been saved if the roads had been shut down.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The vaccinated roam the restaurants and the malls. When they spread the virus to other vaccinated ones in the restaurants and the malls, the solution is to implement new restrictions to restrict the unvaccinated from hotels and indoor sporting facilities.:cautious::o-o:
黑狗偷食,白狗当灾。

Black dog steals food, white dog takes the blame.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The number of fatal cases is actually very low in comparison to other causes of death. The mortality rate certainly does not warrant all the disruption and financial chaos that has been caused by the over reaction to what is a very mild disease in most.
It is not about fatal cases, but how white spread the virus is and its ability to mutate so many times within a short span of time and in certain cases, transferable to animal body. Eventually, it may even transform into a deadly virus, aka Zombies rabies, if not well managed. Your idea is too short sighted.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, they are starting trials for vaccinating 6 months to 4 year old kids:

Give it a few months and the Sinkie media machinery will start to push for this. :cool:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It is not about fatal cases, but how white spread the virus is and its ability to mutate so many times within a short span of time and in certain cases, transferable to animal body. Eventually, it may even transform into a deadly virus, aka Zombies rabies, if not well managed. Your idea is too short sighted.

If that is going to happen what humans do won't make a scrap of difference. None of the measures so far have changed the course of the mutations. If anything they have made matters far worse.