• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wanker Khan has been very quiet. Her last facebook post on her MP duties was on Aug 25.

The other 3 wankers on her team have made very recent updates on facebook. My inside sources say that the wankers may be planning to fire her and her team has unofficially given her the cold shoulder.

So from the 25th Aug she has been doing fuck all for her constituents? And b4 that she was on maternity leave and Nicole covered for her? She has more absenteeism than Pinky. Hope the Wankers sack her n singkies run her out of singkieland

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...aily-flights-chennai-delhi-and-mumbai-2328701

Don’t be so happy . This could be the next wave coming

But no matter . 95% vaccinated .

Let the 5% irresponsible anti vaxx filths go test their natural immunity and pay for their own ICU $25k bill

For the rest of us life is going back to normal

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...safeentry-tracetogether-amid-endemic-covid-19
How stupid can you be. The ones dying and in ICU are those with mRNA doses.

Ahh....FOUR planks thinking all the same.

My life has been normal ever since covid came sans some of the ridiculous restrictions. But now, life is good. In fact I would hasten the arrival of more new strains.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zero death is the target. Even One death the gahmen commit murder crime....

In the Bible, Jesus has 100 sheep, 99 return and one missing. Jesus says find it...

Last edited:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
How stupid can you be. The ones dying and in ICU are those with mRNA doses.

Ahh....FOUR planks thinking all the same.

My life has been normal ever since covid came sans some of the ridiculous restrictions. But now, life is good. In fact I would hasten the arrival of more new strains.

Thanks for the (fabricated) update but I honestly don't give a flying fuck about your low SES life

The actions of the remaining 5% unvaccinated filths no longer impact my life

Go knock yourself out

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So from the 25th Aug she has been doing fuck all for her constituents? And b4 that she was on maternity leave and Nicole covered for her? She has more absenteeism than Pinky. Hope the Wankers sack her n singkies run her out of singkieland

That's why Bro Chee Meng has been walking the grounds more often in slumkang. The whole estate is already repenting from voting for oppies.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why Bro Chee Meng has been walking the grounds more often in slumkang. The whole estate is already repenting from voting for oppies.
If the wankers do the right thing for the Constituents..by getting rid of the racist now n doing damage control. yr bro can walk shitkang for the next 20 years n it won't make a difference..no point letting 1 rotten apple spoil the whole lot

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the (fabricated) update but I honestly don't give a flying fuck about your low SES life

The actions of the remaining 5% unvaccinated filths no longer impact my life

Go knock yourself out
Im just here to point out to people how dumb you can be for recommending mRNA and yet we are here back at square one with the numbers dying almost at the same rate pre- mRNA.
Wasted all the quarantining, lockdown, restrictive measures and almost collapsing the economy.
Idiots run the show here.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im just here to point out to people how dumb you can be for recommending mRNA and yet we are here back at square one with the numbers dying almost at the same rate pre- mRNA.
Wasted all the quarantining, lockdown, restrictive measures and almost collapsing the economy.
Idiots run the show here.
perhaps he is unable to understand what u said.......... :roflmao::biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1637595993445.png

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 1,461 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Monday (Nov 22), the lowest number of infections in nearly two months.

This is the first time since Sep 25 that Singapore's daily caseload has fallen below 1,500 infections.

Five more deaths linked to the coronavirus were reported, with the cases aged between 61 and 105.

All of them, except for an unvaccinated case, had various underlying medical conditions. The Ministry of Health (MOH) did not specify what those medical conditions were.

The overall intensive care unit (ICU) utilisation rate was 53.5 per cent, a slight rise from Sunday's figure of 52.9 per cent.

As of Monday, Singapore has reported 253,649 COVID-19 cases and 667 deaths since the start of the pandemic.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/moh-covid-19-new-cases-deaths-icu-rate-nov-22-2330421

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is because those positive on weekly swap have to stay at home cannot go back to work. no pcr no count

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It shows just what a good job the PAP is doing when it comes to combating Covid.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't fatty Gan say before that cases will usually drop after the weekend or public holiday due to a reporting lag.. then catch up in time?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset