• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry my england no strength but which part of the article states that she is unwaxed?

It's assume that her pussy hair is fluffy.
In the event that she feels misrepresented, she can send me her nudes for verification with her pussy zoomed in.

main-qimg-a6c859818d3aab0c34d544cb66544f20-lq

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All animals in the zoo should get vaccinated and start wearing mask before being allowed to roam freely. Otherwise, it will spread to all the birds, dogs and cats in the street. We need to buy more vaccines to cater for all these wild animals in Singapore. The world is watching closely of animal to human or human to animal transmissions.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Link to latest from Australia re: sinopharm approval (1 November)

https://www.tga.gov.au/media-releas...istered-australia-used-widely-internationally
finally scotch tape morrison , a die hard anti china stooge , realised the chinese vaccines are not deadly poison. only way to have some survivals
is to let the smart people to choose the china vaccine. scotch tape morrison knows very well the pfizer poison will take effect later.

isn't it strange that singapore too offer the china vaccine at the vax centre ? all happening around the same time.

“It’s Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.” – Mark Twain

Commodore64

Alfrescian
Loyal
finally scotch tape morrison , a die hard anti china stooge , realised the chinese vaccines are not deadly poison. only way to have some survivals
is to let the smart people to choose the china vaccine. scotch tape morrison knows very well the pfizer poison will take effect later.

isn't it strange that singapore too offer the china vaccine at the vax centre ? all happening around the same time.

“It’s Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.” – Mark Twain
Not sure about that. I doubt they will ever be available in Australia.
I think it is more about them being WHO approved, and there is a lot of money to be made from tourists, gamblers and students from countries that offer the non-mrna jabs.