• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I encourage everyone to give their advice and opinions on anything and everything in this forum no matter how far fetched the content may be.
Agreed. As it should be... So we all can bash each other up with opposing views and be entertained as well.

1635649263906.png

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
20 years? Dont bullshit lah.
Since 1999 . Favourite pastime of HO and MO while on call

Only form a nick and post when I want to . After that forget for few years and then form another again

Heard current Sam is also not the original Sam

anyway pandemic over soon . After that I will disappear. Got better things to do .

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Only form a nick and post when I want to . After that forget for few years and then form another again

anyway pandemic over soon . After that I will disappear. Got better things to do .
Good. Crawl back to wherever you came from.

Good riddance.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Original Sam was Persian the current one is Burmese.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Good news right ?

after that you can breathe easy and continue to post fake medical news

no one to call you out for the disgrace you are

better quickly censor this one

You are the only person who says I post fake medical news.

No one else. I challenge you to find someone else who agrees with you.

You are so full of yourself. Total disgracr to medical profession. I am sure everyone reading the forum can tell that character wise you are a complete utter embarrassment to the medical profession.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the only person who says I post fake medical news.

No one else. I challenge you to find someone else who agrees with you.

You are so full of yourself. Total disgracr to medical profession. I am sure everyone reading the forum can tell that character wise you are a complete utter embarrassment to the medical profession.
If you don’t even know you are posting fake medical news then you are completely mind fucked

better come back . I will get the college of FM to do a refresher course for u . And then strike you off

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Persian ? People then say it’s some sinkee OKT
Yes a sinkie OKT of Persian descent.

5 things to know about Singapore's Parsis​

19 Sep 2019 02:14pm

Parsis were originally from Persia, or modern-day Iran. When Muslims conquered it some 1,400 years ago, Parsis - who believe in the ancient religion of Zoroastrianism - fled in all directions. A large number settled in India. And some 200 years ago, a small number came to trade in Singapore and stayed. Through the years, the Parsis have tried to keep their customs and traditions - while adapting to their new home. Here's what we learnt about the small community of 300 Parsis in Singapore.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If you don’t even know you are posting fake medical news then you are completely mind fucked

better come back . I will get the college of FM to do a refresher course for u . And then strike you off
Says the hospital porter.

Aiyah go away lah. You are making a fool of yourself

Look SBF is full of CTs. They can tell when someone is fake. I didnt become known as resident SBF dr by posting fake medical stuff all over and insulting and belittling people.

At the very leasy you should learn how to behave as doctor first if you want to pretend to be a dr. The medical jargon and all that anyone can do.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Says the hospital porter.

Aiyah go away lah. You are making a fool of yourself

Look SBF is full of CTs. They can tell when someone is fake. I didnt become known as resident SBF dr by posting fake medical stuff all over and insulting and belittling people.

At the very leasy you should learn how to behave as doctor first if you want to pretend to be a dr. The medical jargon and all that anyone can do.
I already confessed I am a hospital porter .