• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
pretty obvious, double whammy of mrna vaccines and covid variants raised the infection and death rates.....all was quiet before the vaccines
could it have been better we do nothing at all these 18 months? just close the borders

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hmm it looks as if vaccines are making things far worse. People are dying at 10x the rate compared to last year when there were no vaccines.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Are vaccines making things worse??? You tell me.

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 8.26.31 AM.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what about dilution and mixing processes with the wrong saline solution? one confirmed case of over-dilution in sg is one too many. tip of the proverbial iceberg.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm just waiting for Lanjiao Loong's turn, that son of a fucking bitch is OLD & WEAK!
That CAQ is in hiding. That's why he hasn't left Sg since lockdown and tasked his ministers to MTF to avoid people and covid virus. Any self respecting PM would spearhead such an impt body himself because it's critical to the country.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@eatshitndie @nayr69sg Thanks for sharing the possibilities of vaccines mishandling.
My uncle did not think into this area until now you have pointed out. Based on my uncle's understanding of hospitals and clinics operations in sg 69% or 6.9mil of the 10mil doses of vaccines administered did not passed the manufacturer guidelines.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect that they sort of treated the mRNA vaccines in the same manner they treat the usual other vaccines.

Problem is the mRNA vaccines might be a lot more delicate and fragile. Vulnerable to heat (not hot hot but has to be quite cool <25 C).

So this could be a potential pitfall they fell into.
It's an honest mistakes. Let's move on.
Someone please notify moh on this for the benefits of the booster shots. But if 1st 2 doses were not properlee done will the booster considered as 1.5 shots?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What they might want to consider doing is to sample antibody levels in a randomized segment of the SG population and see what the levels are.

Perhaps divide them into those that got the vaccines around the same time at centres that did not use the A*Star Pre-filling machine and those that did. See if there is a difference in titres and see if the difference is statistically significant.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
What they might want to consider doing is to sample antibody levels in a randomized segment of the SG population and see what the levels are.
In Sg its best not to do that. The data will scare everyone. Then they will hit that conundrum....to continue mRNA or just stop it totally. The former will continue with the charade, the latter will confirm they're clowns.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
My charts show that we could hit around 450 folks requiring oxygen supplementation and easily over 4.25K cases for today, 26Oct.
Luckily we did not observe the usual spike on Tuesdays- nevertheless, 435 folks required oxygen supplementation.

Based on old prediction for late Oct, 50 in ICU was way below expectation, but the figures for oxygen supplementation seems quite on the spot.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy's single neuron can only process fake news and trash science la

But his single cell can fabricate a lot of stories . His ribosomes must be working overtime on his fake news mRNA

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fyi, I dont know if same director now.
He is such a zombie useless good-for-nothing hopeless coward.
Doctor and nurses could not perform simple first aid but he was a useless balless coward who is not going to admit it.
If same director still, well, Karma the Bitch had bitten his balless sacs and poke his A* now.

Just found out its the same A*.
Good, Karma the Bitch is biting and poking this Coward balless cunt/piece of Shit.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ignorance is bliss!

That's why dont go reading all these conspiracy theories and alternative possibilities etc.

Less you know the less the worry.

But I am sure you disagree with my statement above.

So in the end the reality is people just want to read and know what they want to know and what they agree with.
You not painting the exact picture I am describing.
It is always best to read everything and then have the responsibility and autonomy to decide what is best for your own self.
To say ignorance is bliss is wrong.
This guy's single neuron can only process fake news and trash science la

But his single cell can fabricate a lot of stories . His ribosomes must be working overtime on his fake news mRNA
Then explain to me why your useless mRNA is killing more and more healthy people?

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You not painting the exact picture I am describing.
It is always best to read everything and then have the responsibility and autonomy to decide what is best for your own self.
To say ignorance is bliss is wrong.

Then explain to me why your useless mRNA is killing more and more healthy people?

Problem with half baked half educated low SES peasants is they don't understand facts and instead consume fake science on fake news websites because the latter is much easier to understand

Dumbed down and abbreviated so that their peanut brains can assimilate and then spread to others