• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no report on imported cases. Guess u have to do your own calculation. 36 -24=12 imported cases.
In addition, there are 12 imported cases, who had already been placed on Stay-Home Notice or isolated upon arrival in Singapore. Of these, five are returning Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents.

Further updates will be shared by MOH this evening.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Covid-19-update-1.jpg

The Ministry of Health (MOH) has preliminarily confirmed 30 new cases of Covid-19 in Singapore as of 12pm on May 25.

This brings the total number of cases to 61,890.
There are 21 new cases of locally transmitted Covid-19 infection, of whom 15 are linked to previous cases.
Amongst them, eight had already been placed on quarantine earlier and seven were detected through surveillance.
The remaining six cases are currently unlinked.
MOH said that 18 of the cases were in the community while the three reside in dormitories.
In addition, there are nine imported cases, who had already been placed on Stay-Home Notice or isolated upon arrival in Singapore. Of these, three are returning Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents.
Further updates will be shared by MOH this evening.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
made a couple of trips to a couple of wet markets- folks forming decent queues at their favourite stalls, less tingkats observed today, less folks buying kopi or tea, and my favourite hylam kopi stall simply stayed closed today, Vesak day I reckoned.

don’t see the SDAs in neighborhood kopitiams though... funny.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drop? Means no CB 2.0?:cry::biggrin:
Too soon to tell. Moreover, as long as there are import cases from India, we are not out of danger zone coz the b1617 is extremely infectious. Look at our neighboring countries...Thailand, Japan, Malaysia, etc.
HK was smart to ban flights from India at the first positive cases.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
UNLINKED COMMUNITY CASES

Two of the unlinked cases are community infections.

The first unlinked community case is a 43-year-old Singaporean woman who works at GovTech. She was last at work on May 7.

She developed a fever, runny nose and body aches on May 24 and sought medical treatment at a general practitioner clinic on May 25, when she underwent both an antigen rapid test (ART) and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test.

She was immediately isolated when her ART result came back positive on the same day. Her PCR test result came back positive on May 26. Her serology test result is negative.

The second unlinked community case is a 67-year-old Singaporean retiree. He developed a cough and runny nose on May 25 and sought medical treatment on the same day.

He was immediately isolated when his ART result came back positive. His PCR test result also came back positive on the same day. His serology test result is negative.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle say KNN 43yo signora working in govtech previouslee Ida is very likelee a jibye lang (accuracy level = 96.9% KNN)
Govtech employs all the jibye lanjiao lang many scholars KNN pap uses tax payers money to pay them Highlee and they usuallee doesn't do the job but sub the job to pte companies and act bossy like pap KNN my uncle beaten some of them to a puppy by saying - I'm your paymaster you know KNN they immediatelee turned to a puppy KNN

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Again... /sigh

When you go to our hawker centers we see the crowd all eating closely. How many hawkers centers are there ? 30+ deaths half imported
in 1.5 years in this type of settings ? A pandemic ?!

Then our state media stated 0 (zero) cases of flu in the past one year. But lots of positive covid cases all asymptomatic of course. Still don't get it ?! lol..........

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle say KNN 43yo signora working in govtech previouslee Ida is very likelee a jibye lang (accuracy level = 96.9% KNN)
Govtech employs all the jibye lanjiao lang many scholars KNN pap uses tax payers money to pay them Highlee and they usuallee doesn't do the job but sub the job to pte companies and act bossy like pap KNN my uncle beaten some of them to a puppy by saying - I'm your paymaster you know KNN they immediatelee turned to a puppy KNN
KNN most of the not so wise colleagues of my uncle are afraid of them becas they think they are the customer but my uncle doesn't think it this way based on
1. Firstlee my uncle celery doesn't come from govtech KNN
2. Although govtech pays money to my uncle's company to pay my uncle but this doesn't mean my uncle need to leespect and fear of it becas my uncle is the 1 that pay money to pap to pay govtech KNN
3. After beating them to puppy my uncle was not sacked becas my uncle does not leeport to them KNN
The concept as customer in this case is leeferent from as eg you own a shop and customer walk in to buy things from you becas they pay you KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN most of the not so wise colleagues of my uncle are afraid of them becas they think they are the customer but my uncle doesn't think it this way based on
1. Firstlee my uncle celery doesn't come from govtech KNN
2. Although govtech pays money to my uncle's company to pay my uncle but this doesn't mean my uncle need to leespect and fear of it becas my uncle is the 1 that pay money to pap to pay govtech KNN
3. After beating them to puppy my uncle was not sacked becas my uncle does not leeport to them KNN
The concept as customer in this case is leeferent from as eg you own a shop and customer walk in to buy things from you becas they pay you KNN
KNN my uncle wonder which fucker started this concept that main con can be the king and leemand leespect from the sub con ? KNN even if is leelee true only the bosses can expect this concept not the employee KNN on the other hand my uncle does the job for govtech so they should be the 1 to leespect my uncle tio bo KNN

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP need tenants for their expensive rent seeking economy FTs.

Get rid of bastard Loong will solve these filthy dirty PAP problems.