• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The PRC Situation Thread

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reporting from Bangkok

This is extraordinary

1. Suvarnabhimbi Airport have much less passengers at immigration and luggage carousel

2. Saw 2 groups of China tour they were directed to another area for immigration away from the rest

3. Hong Kong passengers join the common passengers

4. Road leading out of airport theres so few cars as if it midnight time

5. Today is Monday and normally lots of traffic but the highway connecting airport to downtown is so so few cars

6. Also the connection between Motorway with Ring Road is perpetually jammed between 4-9pm it was all the way clear

7. My maid left home at 5.45pm (rush hour) to pick us at airport ordinarily will take 50mins to 1hr took only 25mins

8. Basically the journey back roads and highways all clear like Songkran when Bangkokians leave Bangkok for holiday.

Kindda scary
Business as usual here. PM Lee already say not as strong as SARS. Why worry so much haha silly Thais. :laugh:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont yanks prefer Mexican chicks? N would the supply of Mexicans b better?
mexican chicks care for their broods of 6.9 babies all day, and if they work to make a living it’s mostly in the fast food business. only tiong “entrepreneurs” with eb visas would open “spas” in cities and offer massages for $16.9. even the owner of the new england patriots prefer atb tuggers as they are skillful and sexperienced with making him cum despite his ed problem. as for hispanic chicks, they’re only good at making burritos and churros.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Bro all these symptoms I feel every day before the outbreak also must see familee doctor? :thumbsdown:

You could wait till you get very sick the go see your doctor. But if you really have the virus then you would have passed it to many people.

I know it sounds stupid and trivial but this is how the virus is NOT contained. Because people dont see the impact till later.

It is also why doctors die. Must I be wearing full protective gear now? Or wait till there are a lot more cases? I think I will save some money and trouble and not wear the gear for now. See?

It is possible that this will be even bigger than SARS in Singapore in terms of cases. The question is how deadly is it? How many young healthy people die from this virus?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
mexican chicks care for their broods of 6.9 babies all day, and if they work to make a living it’s mostly in the fast food business. only tiong “entrepreneurs” with eb visas would open “spas” in cities and offer massages for $16.9. even the owner of the new england patriots prefer atb tuggers as they are skillful and sexperienced with making him cum despite his ed problem. as for hispanic chicks, they’re only good at making burritos and churros.
Damn I was thinking of going for Latino chicks when I am I. Yankee land. Now looks like no supply

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You could wait till you get very sick the go see your doctor. But if you really have the virus then you would have passed it to many people.

I know it sounds stupid and trivial but this is how the virus is NOT contained. Because people dont see the impact till later.

It is also why doctors die. Must I be wearing full protective gear now? Or wait till there are a lot more cases? I think I will save some money and trouble and not wear the gear for now. See?

It is possible that this will be even bigger than SARS in Singapore in terms of cases. The question is how deadly is it? How many young healthy people die from this virus?
May be the more interact the more natural immunity develop. Don't say 4, just one of those Wuhan tourists you know will have contact how many people on bus MRT use how many utensils touch how many doorknobs? Can't be helped just have to wait see. You go to GP say headache tired but no fever straight away out two weeks panadols stay home when symptoms difficulty breathing, cough, fever then u come again am I rite?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must have sex with an infected Wuhan woman. The baby will have the antibodies to cure the disease.

Must wait nine months.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope this is some consolation.

IMG-20200127-WA0001.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a biological attack on the US, The affected Asian countries are merely collateral damage.

A biological attack on US is stupid and suicidal to the CCPee as they have all their dirty money and family members there, including Winnie the Pooh's daughter.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
May be the more interact the more natural immunity develop. Don't say 4, just one of those Wuhan tourists you know will have contact how many people on bus MRT use how many utensils touch how many doorknobs? Can't be helped just have to wait see. You go to GP say headache tired but no fever straight away out two weeks panadols stay home when symptoms difficulty breathing, cough, fever then u come again am I rite?

This is where as a medical professional I would ask you about contact history. Where you have visited.

It is not just symptoms alone.

But I would be wearing my protective gear when seeing you.

jw5

Loyal
Even if they had no dirty money or family there, they might not even win the war. :wink:

A biological attack on US is stupid and suicidal to the CCPee as they have
all their dirty money and family members there, including Winnie the Pooh's daughter.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if they had no dirty money or family there, they might not even win the war. :wink:

The war won't even start as the US can freeze all these farkers' assets easily. If you are the CCPee and all your wealth is placed in the US, would it be in your own interest to start a war with them ?
Furthermore, does the CCPee even has the money for a long-term war ?

Last edited:
Reactions: jw5

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn I was thinking of going for Latino chicks when I am I. Yankee land. Now looks like no supply
even if there’s “heavy”, “huge”, and “ample” supply (no pun intended) and they are all over every state from a porous border, you won’t want them to crush you or knock you out with their flatulence.
1580147745902.jpeg

1580147780168.jpeg

1580147809687.jpeg

Last edited: