• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Covid-19 test will be trialled at selected wedding receptions

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Covid-19 test will be trialled at large-scale events such as selected wedding receptions and live shows

A new cheaper and faster Covid-19 test will be trialled at large-scale events such as selected wedding receptions and live shows, as Singapore moves to resume more social and economic activities amid the Covid-19 outbreak, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said on Tuesday (Oct 20).

Under the pilot, participants of these selected events will have to obtain a negative antigen rapid test (ART) before they can attend them, said MOH in a statement.
Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...weddings-live-shows-move-resume-large-scale-0

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think I will want to attend any wedding in future, if this is a permanent feature. Our hotels and caterers' businesses will be ruined.

If I go, I hope the nurse doing the tests look like her :tongue:

26443774-8156075-image-a-69_1585235877661.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So if positive test result how? Wedding cancelled?

Also that small matter of false positives...