• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Covid-19 situation in your area

TransparentReminder

Alfrescian
Loyal
How are things going on in your area? It has been months that we are experiencing this Covid-19 pandemic. And it is has been really tough in all aspects.

There have been few cities here in my country that were put on another lockdown due to another surge of infection in their locals. My city on the other hand has been very strict with wearing protective masks and shields and curfews right until now when we only getting fewer cases every day.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Sinkiestan has “travel bubble” with Hong Kong, so Hong Kongers who are afraid of the cold can come south, and Sinkies who like the cold weather can go north. How neat is that?

TransparentReminder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkiestan has “travel bubble” with Hong Kong, so Hong Kongers who are afraid of the cold can come south, and Sinkies who like the cold weather can go north. How neat is that?

Glad that there are still countries that were not devastated too much by Covid-19. I'm currently reading travel tips during this pandemic as I am curious how's travelling an option during this time of year and I thought I should share this here with those who plan to travel inside or outside of their country.

http://tynemouth.info/2020/04/27/travel-in-the-time-of-covid-19-putting-them-all-in-the-bucket-list/

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I heard that HK Health Department just ordered all schools to be closed due to a surge in numbers. Not sure if the bubble would burst prematurely :coffee::coffee::coffee:

There is a surge in case numbers but how many are actually sick?

flushroses

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many are refusing to comply with shutting down the businesses, and many of us citizens are refusing to comply with the masks. We are fighting back on a small scale, but I hope the trend grows and more resistant.