• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Covid 19 Resilience Medal recipients list (110,365 people) is out! John Tan never get? Pinky Lee hormats all recipients!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe they are all vaxtards. Their days are numbered. The silly medal is a poor consolation. :cool:

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
@JohnTan must be disappointed that his Bros did not nominate him. But then again, only he knows the Bros, the Bros dunno who he is.

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If one day you are caught sleeping in a park shelter (like one 46-year-old Singaporean man, surnamed Chan ) because you are jobless and homeless due to a foreign talent taking took over your job , can the medal be used to get lower fines or jail term.?
I also have a SAF medal for faithfully serving my country during NS and 15 years of reservist , includng taking part in competitions and National Day Parade, anyone can tell me if I can show it to get discounts anywhere or get any help from PAP?

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If one day you are caught sleeping in a park shelter (like one 46-year-old Singaporean man, surnamed Chan ) because you are jobless and homeless due to a foreign talent taking took over your job , can the medal be used to get lower fines or jail term.?
I also have a SAF medal for faithully serving my country during NS and 15 years of reservist , includng taking part in competitions and Narional Day Parade, anyone can tell me if I can show it to get discounts anywhere or get any help from PAP?
Your SAF medal not strong,CECA Badge more powerful.:roflmao:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also have a SAF medal for faithfully serving my country during NS and 15 years of reservist , includng taking part in competitions and National Day Parade, anyone can tell me if I can show it to get discounts anywhere or get any help from PAP?
It certifies u as a dunce. :x3:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are quite a number of posthumous recipients, which means they had died during service. Definitely victims of the jab. Some of them had died as recently as April / May.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how quick fucktards are to wayayng on LinkedIn that they got the award. Ownself praise ownself!

SmartSelect_20230603_130951_LinkedIn.jpg

SmartSelect_20230603_131004_LinkedIn.jpg

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the world finally gets to put all the perpetrators of the covid holocaust on trial, never forget these conspirators and collaborators who had put in their heart and soul. History always repeats itself